PDA

View Full Version : External Mophie Chargers and Cases

iAffleck
Mar 25, 2012, 03:35 AM
Hey guys, would you know if mophie cases that allow you to charge really work? cause am planning to buy one. which would you recommend? mophie external chargers or the case that allows you to charge? Thanks:)

howieb69
Mar 25, 2012, 06:15 AM
Hey guys, would you know if mophie cases that allow you to charge really work? cause am planning to buy one. which would you recommend? mophie external chargers or the case that allows you to charge? Thanks:)

Go the Mophie juice pack plus battery case, for day to day confidence.I get comments about it all the time. It felt large and heavy at first, but not anymore. And I also carry a Mophie juice pack power station when I travel or camping.

Zero Cool
Mar 25, 2012, 09:04 AM
I've heard great things about these cases, I'm just hesitant due to the size and weight. But it seems this isn't as big of a concern as I thought from Howie's post

xAnthony
Mar 25, 2012, 07:09 PM
I've heard great things about these cases, I'm just hesitant due to the size and weight. But it seems this isn't as big of a concern as I thought from Howie's post

I was a bit concerned at first. After purchasing it, I have no regrets! I love the case. It does add a bit of size and weight but I actually like the added size. It really grows on you. It's really comfortable to hold! It's been my life savor and the case is now always on my phone!

I own the air version.

Sylon
Mar 25, 2012, 08:12 PM
I have the JP+, and yes, although its bulky, its not too bulky. I have big hands, so this case actually makes it easier to handle, especially playing games in landscape orientation. I can get a full recharge from near dead with the JP+.

I don't know anything about it, but Incipio has one too called the "OffGrid".

iAffleck
Mar 26, 2012, 07:34 AM
Thx guys for the replies.

Cursayer
Mar 26, 2012, 11:16 PM
Don't buy the White Juice Pack Air. I bought it and the paint is very flimsy and scratches extremely easily. I've never put my case near sharp objects and the paint has chipped greatly in various areas (yes, plural) of the case.

iAffleck
Mar 28, 2012, 06:46 AM
Don't buy the White Juice Pack Air. I bought it and the paint is very flimsy and scratches extremely easily. I've never put my case near sharp objects and the paint has chipped greatly in various areas (yes, plural) of the case. Flimsy, as in cannot fit? btw, ipad cases of mophie are they ok?