Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhixionFilms

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2008
Deployed atm
I tried logging into my account on gamecenter and it wouldn't let me. I checked to see my name after creating a random account and someone else has basically created another account under my name. I then logged onto game center on my iPhone and my account is still in order. Will apple address this issue and boot the people off who have taken over accounts on the developer preview?

imacken

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2010
I tried logging into my account on gamecenter and it wouldn't let me. I checked to see my name after creating a random account and someone else has basically created another account under my name. I then logged onto game center on my iPhone and my account is still in order. Will apple address this issue and boot the people off who have taken over accounts on the developer preview?

As you are a developer, you can check the DP2 release notes for info on Game Center functionality. That will answer your question.

Koda6

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2012
My account was stolen someone got my password and logged on changed my name and password

SavMBP15

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2010
My account was stolen someone got my password and logged on changed my name and password

Completely random post. What does this have to do with what? It amazes me when people post vague junk like this on another thread.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.