PDA

View Full Version : I need a bag

Smileyboy
Mar 27, 2012, 12:56 AM
I need abag for my MBA, iPad, PS Vita and Sonic headphones.. My current Timbuk2 bag is too small ,and doesn't have enough padding. Suggestions? There are so many bags out there

austinguy23
Mar 27, 2012, 01:12 AM
Wirelessly posted

Sfbags

entatlrg
Mar 27, 2012, 02:40 AM
Messenger or backpack?

Tom Bihn is high quality.

Poopsie
Mar 31, 2012, 01:29 PM
I need abag for my MBA, iPad, PS Vita and Sonic headphones.. My current Timbuk2 bag is too small ,and doesn't have enough padding. Suggestions? There are so many bags out there

Lol, I came here looking for the exact same thing. Reason being, my timbuk2 is too small and not enough padding for my MBA and iPad :D

hd4fun
Mar 31, 2012, 01:33 PM
Well, I've been married a long time, but I guess I could give her up.

Smileyboy
Mar 31, 2012, 01:36 PM
Messenger or backpack?

Tom Bihn is high quality.

Messenger

Beanoir
Apr 2, 2012, 04:38 PM
Tumi Messenger

mac26
Apr 2, 2012, 05:14 PM
I'm not sure how well the STM Small Alleys are padded but I have heard great things about it, It can fit all of the stuff you listed, except maybe the headphones but I don't know.
If you get the bag tell me how you like it, I was going to purchase one before but both of my Local Apple stores didn't have any in stock

normwood
Apr 2, 2012, 06:15 PM
Medium Timbuk2 Classic messenger with the new built in laptop sleeve which has a pocket on the front of the sleeve sized for an iPad. My only complaint is that the laptop sleeve is way to big for an 11" air so I put my Air in a Timbuk2 Crater sleeve and then put that inside the sleeve in the Messenger. Two layers of protection.

Steve

No-Me
Apr 4, 2012, 03:16 AM
I have a crumpler (http://www.crumpler.com/AU/Laptop-Bags.html?LanguageCode=EN) bag and bagpack, my backpack is 8 years old and still holds very well!

But the best tip can give is go for one that doesn't look like a laptop bag. And even better if you grab a good sleeve you don't even have to get a laptop bag, I can suggest the sleeves from Jolioriginals (http://shop.jolioriginals.com/products/mba), but you can grab any sleeve. :-)