PDA

View Full Version : App Giveaway Voice Assistant - Just Use your voice for iPhone/iPad

simoa
Mar 28, 2012, 06:40 PM
Can you please leave a comment with the promo code that you used !!!

Also please leave a review on the appstore to help us improve the product.

Code promo are below

Application Link : ****************5g4Vd

Application Icon:

http://a1074.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/113/Purple/v4/44/69/5b/44695b3f-a26e-c8e7-9aa2-6bc174601c26/TNdtLb9Yh5MU2EaRXCOvs0-temp-upload.jgkefxhp.170x170-75.png

Voice Assistant is an easy-to-use voice recognition application that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages. In fact, it’s up to five (5) times faster than typing on the keyboard.

With Voice Assistant you can also dictate status updates directly to your Social Networking applications (Facebook and Twitter) or send notes and reminders to yourself….all using your voice. So when you’re on-the-go, stop typing and start speaking – from short text messages to longer email messages, and anything in between.

Voice Assistant supports a multitude of global languages.

FEATURES

✾ Voice driven correction interface
✾ Share your text to Pages, Evernote, Doc2Go,DropBox, QuickOffice and more
✾ Support landscape iPad mode
✾ Support 22 languages
✾ Voice-to-text transcriptions that may be sent as SMS, Email, or pasted into any application using the clipboard
✾ Submit text to Social Networking applications – Twitter and Facebook
✾ Convenient editing feature that provides a list of suggested words
✾ Based on a learning algorithms

Promo Code :
A7HLKAA67M7M
AX769MRKHJY6
TA979LX3F4LR
RFL6F7Y6X7KE

Ashwood11
Mar 28, 2012, 06:51 PM
Used TA979LX3F4LR - Thanks for the promo code.

I have been trying it out. Nice simple interface. I like being able to insert the message into an email. I have an iPad so this could be very useful for me.

After a very short learning curve the results are awesome. I recommend you give it a try. Unfortunately you can't review an app you obtain with a promo code.

vega07
Mar 28, 2012, 06:52 PM
Used the last code. But what is the use of this app when I have the new iPad with voice dictation?

simoa
Mar 28, 2012, 06:57 PM
Used the last code. But what is the use of this app when I have the new iPad with voice dictation?

The voice recognition is much better than SIRI. You can send your text to different source even Evernote, Dropbox etc.

Tks