Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krx

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 10, 2009
My wife deleted (moved to trash, emptied trash) her entire iphoto picture library. She had no back up.

Is there any way to get it back? It contained years of family photos.

thanks.

krx

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 10, 2009
It looks like both Remo and Stellar do recovery. Do you recommend one over the other? Also are these better than Data Rescue III?

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
It looks like both Remo and Stellar do recovery. Do you recommend one over the other? Also are these better than Data Rescue III?

ive actually only ever used windows recovery software, ive use a few in my windows days and they are all similar im sure tis the same for OSX

MarryWilson

macrumors newbie
Apr 9, 2012
Selecting the appropriate Mac data recovery software is no more complex procedure. And, if you ask why, then the answer is very simple. Today there is an alternative such as Kernel for Mac Data Recovery software. Just by downloading and making a proper usage of this software one can successfully carry out the data recovery operation from HFS, HFS+ file systems.

harrygrant

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2013
Recover Deleted Files on Mac

Use Free Mac Recovery software if you deleted files on Mac system. It is very powerful and efficient software and works very fast and takes very least amount of time on recovery process. For more info, visit:

snaky69

macrumors 603
Mar 14, 2008
Use Free Mac Recovery software if you deleted files on Mac system. It is very powerful and efficient software and works very fast and takes very least amount of time on recovery process. For more info, visit:

I believe the OP has resolved his issues, as his post is almost a year old now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.