PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recommend me some good Chinese apps?

G0rd0n1988
Mar 31, 2012, 09:15 AM
I just got my first iPad . I want my parents to finally learn some modern technology. What's some good Chinese apps out there? (games,movies,writing,news,etc...) thanks guys and ladies.

Mitsuko
Apr 4, 2012, 01:57 AM
I just got my first iPad . I want my parents to finally learn some modern technology. What's some good Chinese apps out there? (games,movies,writing,news,etc...) thanks guys and ladies.

Well, some of my colleagues gave their iPhone to their parents, and they seems to like and support they game we develop: Flight Tycoon.
If your parents have no access to Internet, download "Doodle fill" for them. Actually I think all the "doodle" like app are great to kill time.
By the way, I am the developer of Flight Tycoon and Doodle Fill. Just to follow the guidelines ;)

jollibee
Apr 4, 2012, 09:14 AM
How about Chinese flashcards? http://www.gflashcards.com/albums/3-study-language-chinese. There are some deck suitable for beginners. Of course, you should download the gflashcards for iPad and then study these flashcards.

eben.he
Apr 4, 2012, 09:35 PM

PPS and PPTV both of these apps are providing Chinese tv and movies for free..

G0rd0n1988
Apr 4, 2012, 10:04 PM
thank you

Old Smuggler
Apr 4, 2012, 10:26 PM
Thanks