Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Selmir

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
Sweden
I just bought this little app for really, really cheap money. Equalizer Pro reminds me of my old PowerAMP (a awesome equalizer-app who transformed my Android-phone to real mp3-player!) who was for Android (use to have a HTC Desire long ago), and boy this korean music app really kick ass! It's better than PowerAMP! I have tested a sweet song, Scooter - Cambodia, it just rock the heck out of my Sennheiser CX300-II Precision!

I reviewed this app (think I'm the first to do so in AppStore right now lol) and it got five stars our of five. I have all kind of subs in my place, in car (Infinity Basslink at 10 inch, Sony Surround 5.1 with big 900W sub etc.) and I know how good sounds tastes like. And this one here taste really awesome for a freakin' phone! :D I guess South Korea know now how to make superb sound for our Apple-gadgets!

If you want give it a shot like I did (you WONT regret it!) you can check Equalizer Pro here.

PS: It's universal too! ;)

*EDIT* Have now tested this app for one hour now with several songs from Scooter, now testing currently "Scooter - Im lonley" and my GOD what a sound! The difference is HUGE between iPhone 4S's original Music-app and this one! Tested also with other songs like "Stella Mwangi ft. Mohombi - Hula Hoop" (a song with really great sub!) and again this gives me amazing sound and sub in my ears! However, menubuttons can sometimes be confused a bit, but all in all it's as close as perfection as it could be for this kind of app.

Other cool thing is that it really memorize what song you've listned at, so you can just go forward or backwards to play that song from the other day/time. Nothing of that can Apple's regular Music-player do as far as I know. And that's why I replaced it with this one! :D

There are many, many more effects in this cool app fron South Korea, you can create your own sub-effect. Haven't discovered this function how it works yet, just got this app for 1 hour ago. And yes, I'm addicted now :D But yes, you get a LOT of great sound for $2.99!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.