Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rogeliojeda

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 4, 2011
For the new iPad apple has been showing a new stock wallpaper, leaving the waterdrops one in the past or it will still be the default for the iPhone? Just wondering because I always like to use my iDevices as stock as possible for the lock screen and wallpaper

ADMProducer

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2010
I'm a tad OCD in having all the default apps placed on the homescreen as it comes out of the box and then have my extra apps on the second page, but woah, dude, that is boring.

Horseface123

macrumors newbie
Apr 19, 2011
I'm the same way wallpaper-wise. Use the boring bubbles as both lock screen and home screen. Don't know why, but I think it looks best. I think Jobs liked it too.

rogeliojeda

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 4, 2011
the new ocean looks great on the iPad, but not so great for the iPhone. But seems like the ocean will be new default as in the new iPad iOS features the logo became the new ocean.

ios_icon.png

TheSuperSteve

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2011
Puerto Rico
For the new iPad apple has been showing a new stock wallpaper, leaving the waterdrops one in the past or it will still be the default for the iPhone? Just wondering because I always like to use my iDevices as stock as possible for the lock screen and wallpaper

I'm the same way. I keep the default wallpaper on every device I use. People call it boring. I call it efficient. Looking around for a wallpaper that looks just right can take ages.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.