PDA

View Full Version : Apple tv2 and no hd content

SilentLoner
Apr 2, 2012, 07:01 PM
Wirelessly posted

I have had the apple tv 2 for ages and Netflix (white collar tv series amongst many others) were in hd. Just looked now and nothing is. What is that all about?

Corso96
Apr 2, 2012, 08:32 PM
I have the same issue. It seems all the HD content has disappeared from Netflix on ATV2. If this isn't cleared up soon I will have to call customer service.

Sedulous
Apr 2, 2012, 09:03 PM
Check to see if things you already watched in HD are still in HD. I think removal of all HD content from Netflix is imagined.

SilentLoner
Apr 2, 2012, 11:57 PM
Wirelessly posted

No it's stuff I've watched in hd before that's gone too.

Macman45
Apr 2, 2012, 11:59 PM
So Netflix is moving to ATV3 only? I have a free months trial I haven't tried yet, and have both an ATV2 and the new 3. I thought HD would be 720p on the 2 and 1080p on the new one?:confused:

whooleytoo
Apr 3, 2012, 05:41 AM
Wirelessly posted

I have had the apple tv 2 for ages and Netflix (white collar tv series amongst many others) were in hd. Just looked now and nothing is. What is that all about?

Do you mean the HD videos are gone, or replaced by SD versions?

Will check tonight. I had been having some problems with the Netflix streaming over the last couple of weeks (lots of buffering on a fast connection; and audio and video suddenly becoming 2-3 seconds out of sync); I wonder if this is related? Netflix's servers becoming overwhelmed?