PDA

View Full Version : Animoog on sale for $3, regular $30! 90% discount

xak
Apr 3, 2012, 12:15 AM
Moog's professional synthesizer app is available for only $2.99 right now! It is usually $29.99!

Even if you aren't a professional musician, this app is awesome and most presets come right out of the box ready for musical fun already set to scales with awesome sounds.

I figured I'd share that with you guys because I'd want to know also if I hadn't heard already, especially if that Korg iMS-20 app ever goes on sale!

braddick
Apr 3, 2012, 12:50 AM
Well, to be fair, it started out at $2.99 and went FREE for awhile (that's when I picked it up).
To call it a $29.00 app that is now discounted to $2.99 is being a bit disingenuous.

xak
Apr 3, 2012, 01:29 AM
Disingenuous? More like uninformed about the history.

This is my first iPad, I've had it for like 2.5 weeks: the app was $30 and now is $3, just wanted to pass what seemed like good info along. Prices change, but it genuinely was $30 at one point and is advertised as a discount.

DuckSoup
Apr 3, 2012, 08:59 AM
I've had this app on my 1st gen ipad since the day I first read about it here, and it only cost me a buck that day.

Loads of fun this app is. For 3$ you cannot go wrong! Byte for byte it's the best!

Mike

----------

Well, to be fair, it started out at $2.99 and went FREE for awhile (that's when I picked it up).
To call it a $29.00 app that is now discounted to $2.99 is being a bit disingenuous.

It started out at 99 cents actually. Has been $29.99 most of its life.

Disingenuous? Whatever. I guess then anything that started out cheap and went full price and then again later is On Sale can be called disingenuous.

doctorjj
Apr 3, 2012, 09:15 AM

Disingenuous or not, it doesn't matter to me. I didn't get the app for $0.99 when first released, wouldn't have gotten it for $29.99, but now have it for $2.99 thanks to the original poster.

Looks like a very good app so far. Thanks for posting this!