Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

triton

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 15, 2003
Hi Mac Rumors!

I finally received by Powerbook G4 1.67. I have been waiting for a long long LONG time, and all I have to say it is everything I wanted and more!

This is my first laptop, and a bit of a switch for me from the traditional PC desktop. All I can say is what a difference! The mac is clean, aesthetically pleasing and a pleasure to use. I have one dead pixel on my screen, no big deal. Nothing's perfect.

I waited for these the rev. D's to come out, and waited even longer for some stupid superfluous reasons. What a bone head thing to do! :rolleyes: This laptop is fast, sleek and it's an Apple!

"Goodbye PC World. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!" :p

Mood

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2005
NY
Congratulations, but in like 5 years you'll be returning to the pc world with the Mactels

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003
Mood said:
Congratulations, but in like 5 years you'll be returning to the pc world with the Mactels

How does that work? Because apple are moving to intel means he's going to start using PCs again? and by PCs i take it you mean windows?

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
triton said:
Thank you! :D

Even though Apple is switching to Intel, the Mac will still operate the same. It won't be noticeable by the average user. You have made a very wise choice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.