Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
there's other threads with more info and pix. after I saw those, I cancelled mine.

Last edited:

glen e

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
the point was not to do a review - it's a $20 piece of plastic that fits....all I wanted to say...getting into the minutiae is really a bit much on something like this...I frankly don't care about skins or the little 1/16 edges that stick up in the corners , never knew they were there until some OCD person pointed them out here..some of you guys take this case thing way too seriously....

DaGrandMastah

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2011
I was just coming back into the thread to say I found it lol. Thanks for posting though. I woulda thought about buying it if it didn't lock the cover in place. I wanna be able to detach it.

sotie

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2007
Too bad it locks the smart cover on. I love just ripping the cover off when I'm not in the mood for it.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
another 2-3 weeks and they will be all over ebay and Amazon, any way you want them....those who travel much appreciate the lock on...

gostan

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2002
West of Boston
The plastic ridge over the speaker on the Macally seems to direct more sound from rear to front improving sound quality. I did not expect this, but am happy to hear the difference.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.