PDA

View Full Version : Help: Apple Apps won't all synch from phone to ipad 3

Soura2112
Apr 6, 2012, 12:47 PM
I purchased GarageBand, pages, keynote, iPhoto, iMovie, etc. and and not all of them are synching to both my ipad 3 nor iPhone, Gargeband did fine for example. Figured iPhoto wouldn't synch till I got my ipad 3, but in the app store it still wants me to buy it again. I thought all these apps went on all my iOS devices. I mainly only care about IPhoto at the moment. Has this happened to anyone else? I figured it was strange when some Apple Apps worked on both my ipad 1 and all my iPhone 4s (and previous iPhones). I know some apps are ipad 2or 3 only so yesterday I wasn't happy thinking I had to buy them all again. Granted not to expensive but annoying. And we all think iPhoto should be free.
I do have two accounts, but I'm always using my main account on app purchases, thought that was the problem. Nope.
Either I'm wrong or I'm having an issue. Thanks for any info. Try again later, frustrated so I thought to ask for some help. Never needed app help before.

bill-p
Apr 6, 2012, 01:29 PM
If you sync'ed them to iTunes, you should be able to sync them from iTunes to your iPad 3, no? Or are we talking about something else entirely?

Soura2112
Apr 7, 2012, 10:45 PM
Fixed. Stupid me.