PDA

View Full Version : Carrier News Blog - instead of posting New info on the front page?

charlieegan3
Apr 9, 2012, 03:34 AM
you know how we have a Mac Blog and iOS blog. Do you think we should have a carrier news blog?

miles01110
Apr 9, 2012, 03:39 AM
AT&T's stingy policies on (not) unlocking have been a sore point since the iPhone was released in 2007. That they're finally turning over a new leaf seems to have general enough appeal to warrant a front page story.

charlieegan3
Apr 9, 2012, 03:41 AM
AT&T's stingy policies on (not) unlocking have been a sore point since the iPhone was released in 2007. That they're finally turning over a new leaf seems to have general enough appeal to warrant a front page story.

this is one of the better carrier stories on the FP, however all the carrier stories seem to go on the FP, why not put them in a carrier log and put the best ones here?

miles01110
Apr 9, 2012, 03:45 AM
this is one of the better carrier stories on the FP, however all the carrier stories seem to go on the FP, why not put them in a carrier log and put the best ones here?

I don't know. Post in Site and Forum Feedback and ask.

or should I call them? (some technical rep or something else) (what number)

You can use the main contact number, 1-800-331-0500.

charlieegan3
Apr 9, 2012, 03:46 AM
I don't know. Post in Site and Forum Feedback and ask.

yeah I might.

charlieegan3
Apr 9, 2012, 04:06 AM
There are lots of new stories about carriers, not all of them that important. Why don't they put them in their own blog and put the important ones on the FP? (Like they do for macs+ios)

chrf097
Apr 9, 2012, 06:18 AM
There are lots of new stories about carriers, not all of them that important. Why don't they put them in their own blog and put the important ones on the FP? (Like they do for macs+ios)

There's never enough carrier stories to keep a carrier blog updated, plus whenever carriers are talked about, it's always relating to the iPhone/iPad.

charlieegan3
Apr 9, 2012, 06:19 AM
There's never enough carrier stories to keep a carrier blog updated, plus whenever carriers are talked about, it's always relating to the iPhone/iPad.

so why do they always make the front page/never end up in the iOS blog?