Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OhMichael

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
logo.png

Hi guys, this is my first post, and I am glad to be here with you. I am the iPhone and iPad developer, writing new apps in my free time. I would like to share with you my newest project, which we wrote collaboratively with my friend Heps.

Introducing - Easy Visitor Tracker. The most important fact to notice is that anyone can use it. Typical visitors analysis tools require you to access its source code. Easy Visitor Tracker works differently, because it generates INVISIBLE image called tracker, having its own URL address, that you can paste on any forum, auction or blog.
Now let me show you how easy it is ->
rb2xkm.gif
<-
THE TRACKER IS BETWEEN THE ARROWS yup it's invisible and has 1px.

Having placed the tracker in the post, I receive push notifications for my iPhone and iPad (you can use Visitor Tracker's account on both devices) in the moment someone enters the site.
Sorry for the length of the post, but I feel the urge of explaining everything precisely, so you won't think that it is anything similar to Google Analytics.

The links:
Visitor Tracker iTunes Page
Visitor Tracker's official website

Official youtube channel

Screenshots from iPhone:
vtiphone.jpg

Screenshot from iPad:
mzl.nshqttmh.png

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.