Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PineAAPL

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
Can someone upload these files and send me the download link:

\Applications\AppleTV.app\Rosie_cert.der
\Applications\AppleTV.app\ca.pem

I already downloaded the IPSW and extracted it using vfdecrypt but those files are of 0 bytes.

Last edited:

jayhawk11

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2007
Can someone upload these files and send me the download link:
\Applications\AppleTV.app\Rosie_cert.der
\Applications\AppleTV.app\ca.pem

How about you just download the IPSW and grab it yourself? Uploading specific files from an IPSW is a copyright violation.

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
How about you just download the IPSW and grab it yourself? Uploading specific files from an IPSW is a copyright violation.

HE had asked for those file on every related and unrelated forum across the net , every time he gets pretty much the same answer, "either restore, or grab them yourself", he replays saying it would be faster just getting the files, this had been happening for a while, there is something not right about it for sure. :mad:

PineAAPL

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2012

I already downloaded the IPSW and extracted it using vfdecrypt but those files are of 0 bytes. Also, I am not talking about uploading files from an IPSW, I am talking about uploading files from a live Apple TV system. Once I download the files, you can delete them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.