PDA

View Full Version : Extract PDF page app

davidhood
Apr 11, 2012, 09:40 AM
Does anyone know of a app that will allow me to extract a page from a PDF and email it? Better yet, drop it directly into evernote? Notability has some functionality in this regard, but it's a horribly slow and awkward process.

Thanks

Ashwood11
Apr 11, 2012, 10:17 AM
Can you "copy & paste"?

AlanShutko
Apr 11, 2012, 10:43 AM
Preview will do it. Show the page thumbnails, then copy and paste the thumbnail or drag it.

Readdlemate
Apr 11, 2012, 11:04 AM
Does anyone know of a app that will allow me to extract a page from a PDF and email it? Better yet, drop it directly into evernote? Notability has some functionality in this regard, but it's a horribly slow and awkward process.

Thanks

Remarks will do that for you. Moreover, you will be able to work with this page (annotate, sketch, type text, etc).

http://itunes.apple.com/app/remarks-write-notes-annotate/id496413403?mt=8

epicmar
Apr 11, 2012, 12:20 PM
iAnnotate can email text that you highlight, but it doesn't seem to maintain any formatting.

kaibob
Apr 12, 2012, 10:12 AM

Thanks

Along with the other suggestions, you may want to look at the save2pdf app, which allows you to extract a page range from an existing PDF. To extract say page 3, you would specify from page 3 to page 3. You can then email the newly-created PDF--I don't know anything about evernote.

Save2pdf is basically a file manager with a built-in web browser and may be much more than you need. Also, it has a confusing interface and does not work well on an iPad 1. But it's fine on my iPad 3, and it does a good job of manipulating PDF's.