PDA

View Full Version : Free iPad Apps Check

apple4kim
Apr 12, 2012, 12:43 PM
I know a lot of Apps are doing promotions. They do something like free fro a day or for certain number of downloads.

Is there an App that can check these free apps for me and send me alerts?

matbook101
Apr 12, 2012, 12:46 PM
It's called "App Store". :)

TWO2SEVEN
Apr 12, 2012, 01:04 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/a6cd080d-190c-1bdc.jpg

TWO2SEVEN
Apr 12, 2012, 01:05 PM
Also try the "Free App a Day" app :)

apple4kim
Apr 13, 2012, 10:58 AM
It's called "App Store". :)

Yeah, but what I want is like a deal watcher for the apps, so if it was sold for $.99 and it's free for a day, or if it was $4.99 and now it's $.99, I want to get a text message alert. I'm sure other people would like that as well.

----------

Image (http://img.tapatalk.com/a6cd080d-190c-1bdc.jpg)

This one is close. Thanks for sharing.

Enzedder
Apr 13, 2012, 12:06 PM
I know a lot of Apps are doing promotions. They do something like free fro a day or for certain number of downloads.

Is there an App that can check these free apps for me and send me alerts?

I still have an app on my iPhone called 'Bargainbin with Push' that did exactly that but I can't see it on the App Store anymore? Have no idea what happened to it?

Mikekan
Apr 13, 2012, 12:13 PM
AppZapp, simply the best, don't bother with the others...

TheRedOx
Apr 13, 2012, 12:55 PM
If you're using Flipboard make sure and add the 'Apps' box - it's under Tech & Science. Has a really good aggregate of app deals and reviews from lots of sites

dancj
Apr 13, 2012, 04:09 PM
As Two2seven said Appshopper is great. You can set up patched apps that will give you a email alert when they come down in price (just gave me iAssociate today).

It also has the really handy 'Popular' list where you can see apps that have dropped in price filtered down to the ones that a reasonable people Re actually interested in.

(You can get the full list too - as loads of other apps will do too - but there are way too many of those)