Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apple4kim

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
wild wild west
I know a lot of Apps are doing promotions. They do something like free fro a day or for certain number of downloads.

Is there an App that can check these free apps for me and send me alerts?

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
a6cd080d-190c-1bdc.jpg

Enzedder

macrumors member
Feb 19, 2012
Bargainbin with Push

I know a lot of Apps are doing promotions. They do something like free fro a day or for certain number of downloads.

Is there an App that can check these free apps for me and send me alerts?

I still have an app on my iPhone called 'Bargainbin with Push' that did exactly that but I can't see it on the App Store anymore? Have no idea what happened to it?

TheRedOx

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2009
Chicago, IL
If you're using Flipboard make sure and add the 'Apps' box - it's under Tech & Science. Has a really good aggregate of app deals and reviews from lots of sites

dancj

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2012
As Two2seven said Appshopper is great. You can set up patched apps that will give you a email alert when they come down in price (just gave me iAssociate today).

It also has the really handy 'Popular' list where you can see apps that have dropped in price filtered down to the ones that a reasonable people Re actually interested in.

(You can get the full list too - as loads of other apps will do too - but there are way too many of those)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.