View Full Version : Police Officer pays teen $5 to get shocked

blackpeter
Oct 29, 2002, 01:34 PM
http://www.theindychannel.com/ind/news/stories/news-174148120021025-191030.html

Taft
Oct 29, 2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by tfaz1
http://www.theindychannel.com/ind/news/stories/news-174148120021025-191030.html

My favorite line from the piece. The boy who was shocked says...

"No, I don't think so (that it was worth it). Maybe for 10 (dollars)," Hendon said.

I think this kid got what was coming to him. How stupid can you get.

Taft

Durandal7
Oct 29, 2002, 04:43 PM
At first I was like, 'No, that will hurt.' And then I was like, 'Yeah, I'll do it.'" He was like, 'Are you sure?' I said, 'Yeah, do it.' And then he did it," Hindon said.

With lines like these how can we doubt him? :rolleyes:

I agree with Taft. I think it's only a matter of time until his greed and stupidity get him killed.

topicolo
Oct 29, 2002, 06:15 PM
The weak get removed from the gene pool before they can reproduce.

And this, boys and girls, is how Darwinian Evolution works.

Unfortunately, this guy didn't get removed from the gene pool. Maybe the police officers should've aimed lower than just at his stomach...:D

wdlove
Oct 29, 2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by topicolo

Unfortunately, this guy didn't get removed from the gene pool. Maybe the police officers should've aimed lower than just at his stomach...:D

I wish that were still true. With the help of the Democrat party the weak & poor flood our country. If demographers are correct wil will be a majority afro-chicano Spanish speaking country by 2025 - 2030. We will be extinct soon!

idkew
Oct 29, 2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by wdlove

I wish that were still true. With the help of the Democrat party the weak & poor flood our country. If demographers are correct wil will be a majority afro-chicano Spanish speaking country by 2025 - 2030. We will be extinct soon!

i hope this was a joke.

springscansing
Oct 29, 2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by idkew

i hope this was a joke.

Yeah, me too... damn. What is wrong with you people? We need to start screening members. :rolleyes:

springscansing
Oct 29, 2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by wdlove

Yes... the white species (??) will be extinct. You know.. cause.. Spanish people aren't white (??).

Dubya is in office, and you're knocking the democrats? :rolleyes:

springscansing
Oct 29, 2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by topicolo

I say the kid should've got up and kicked that officer's ass. Then both of those jerks would be suffering... bwahahhaa...

Too bad that kid looks like my grandma would take him. And she's dead. :eek: