PDA

View Full Version : Downloading Magazine For Later Viewing

boatcapt
Apr 21, 2012, 08:55 PM
Like title says, how do I or can I download a magazine for later viewing without a internet connection? I have a paper subscription already and they have an app in the app store for viewing a digital copy, which works fine. But how do I download the content for later viewing? Thanks in advance.

thatoneguy82
Apr 21, 2012, 09:00 PM
Activate your digital subscription linked to your paper subscription then download.

boatcapt
Apr 21, 2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the reply. I have linked them, but I do not see an option to download. Just to view.

thatoneguy82
Apr 21, 2012, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the reply. I have linked them, but I do not see an option to download. Just to view.

Odd. I have over 10 different magazines and they all allow me to download the current or back issues. What magazine?

boatcapt
Apr 21, 2012, 09:41 PM
RC Car Action

boatcapt
Apr 21, 2012, 09:58 PM
Ya'll never heard of it? lol

thatoneguy82
Apr 21, 2012, 10:23 PM
RC Car Action

Ya'll never heard of it? lol

Just looked up the magazine app in the store and it seems like this one is different. I guess this publisher doesn't want to lose you as a customer, but if you do cancel you cannot access any magazines even the ones you paid for. No wonder this has bad reviews. It probably gets some sort of activation code to view the magazine if it is stored locally or accessed from a server.

boatcapt
Apr 21, 2012, 10:45 PM
It figures, just my luck. lol