Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SnackeyG

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2011
I know these types of games would be annoying on the iPhone, but thought it would be awesome on the iPad's big screen. Anyway, do you know of any?

SnackeyG

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2011
SimCity is apparently broken though and I would love a port of it. I'd play it all the time.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
SimCity is apparently broken though and I would love a port of it. I'd play it all the time.

I had SC when it first launched. I never had any problems with it. I think I'll re download it and check it out on the new iPad.

It's not a direct port of the old version, but it works really well on the iPad.

thelead

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2010
I had SC when it first launched. I never had any problems with it. I think I'll re download it and check it out on the new iPad.

It's not a direct port of the old version, but it works really well on the iPad.

There is a water bug where the city never gets enough water regardless of how many water stations you create. I don't think it was ever fixed.

wadjj

macrumors regular
May 6, 2012
I reckon EA got a game called theme park, but I normally avoid FREE game from big companies like gameloft or EA, they are all gold suckers, no exception. If I see they sell something at 1.99 or 2.99 it might be a bargain, just a rule of thumb.

mikeymike1

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2012
Scotland, UK
I played Theme Park earlier today, it's by EA. I was also looking for something along the lines of Rollercoaster Tycoon but Theme Park was a big disappointment. It interferes too much and doesn't really let you play. Would not recommend.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.