PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 Home Button Cover/Sticker?

Thomas.Matthews
Apr 24, 2012, 07:12 PM
Hey guys. I have a black iPhone 4, but I ordered one of the Moshi iVisor covers in white to make my iPhone look white, but the home button is still black. Do you know where I can buy a cover or sticker for the home button that makes it look white? Like the iCarbons one but i only want the sticker for the home button. Thanks!

tonnydon
Apr 24, 2012, 10:07 PM
Hey guys. I have a black iPhone 4, but I ordered one of the Moshi iVisor covers in white to make my iPhone look white, but the home button is still black. Do you know where I can buy a cover or sticker for the home button that makes it look white? Like the iCarbons one but i only want the sticker for the home button. Thanks!

The white iPhone 4 Home Button Cover can be found on "etradesupply"website,there are varied colours for you to select.If not,please feel free to contact the salesmanC

labman
Apr 24, 2012, 10:14 PM
ebay has tons just search...

macemily
Apr 24, 2012, 10:15 PM
Yeah, you can find many on eBay.

maniacphoner
Apr 26, 2012, 02:32 PM
The epoxy coated home button that comes with SPIGEN SGP Glas.ts are pretty neat. Only wish if they sold them separately. My younger sister had taken the rest of my set, and she's begging for some more. Haha.
I've contacted Cretouch Service Department and the representative has told me that this is only offered in the Glas.t glass protectors.