PDA

View Full Version : Post if you win

Shacklebolt
Jul 6, 2005, 02:18 PM
I don't expect this post to get very large, but should you be one of the 100,000ths people andwin, just post here and let us know

iHateWindows
Jul 6, 2005, 08:42 PM
I don't expect this post to get very large, but should you be one of the 100,000ths people andwin, just post here and let us know

I did about 30 minutes ago, and it was a phone call.

quagmire
Jul 6, 2005, 09:42 PM

A Phone call eh? I am still waiting if I won from yesterday since it says at apple.com that it may take 3 days to tell us. I hope they do me with email if I win. Did you have a strategy on how to be the lucky 100,000 purchase? Please tell me/us. PM would do. Also were you using the widget or the counter on apple.com?

katie ta achoo
Jul 7, 2005, 12:12 AM

A call from who?
STEVE HIMSELF?

If so, I MUST WIN!

I'm unemployed, so I can email apple "tell a friend" allllll ddaaayyy loonnngg....

Geez, no one will hire you if you're under 18! :mad:

I want details! :) :)

iHateWindows
Jul 7, 2005, 05:05 PM
A call from who?
STEVE HIMSELF?

If so, I MUST WIN!

I'm unemployed, so I can email apple "tell a friend" allllll ddaaayyy loonnngg....

Geez, no one will hire you if you're under 18! :mad:

I want details! :) :)

No, it was just some guy who works at the headquarters...

Wait a minute. DOES STEVE WORK THERE!!!???? :eek:

katie ta achoo
Jul 8, 2005, 12:05 AM
No, it was just some guy who works at the headquarters...

Wait a minute. DOES STEVE WORK THERE!!!???? :eek:

Hehe. Don't make fun. :p :p

Were there trumpet fanfares and such? Could you hear the unicorn hooves in the background? Unicorns?? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=1575609&postcount=19)

Heehee. Enjoy your new iPod mini!

greenguy4
Jul 8, 2005, 07:43 AM
What song/album were you buying?

Superdrive
Jul 8, 2005, 03:44 PM
Who here is actually trying to win? Apple has me hooked, I am buying more music according to the counters. I get the tunes I want, and if I am lucky they will call me with a Mini.