Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

theonenonlyjoey

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2004
San Jose, CA
so im sitting here outside 1 inifinite loop on a little field trip with a buddy of mine. we've been walking around snapping photos and shopping inside the company store. pictures to come tonight.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
theonenonlyjoey said:
so im sitting here outside 1 inifinite loop on a little field trip with a buddy of mine. we've been walking around snapping photos and shopping inside the company store. pictures to come tonight.
I love the light blue notebooks w/ the white apple logo. Mmm. Too bad all the adult clothes are too big for me! I would love that hooded sweatshirt.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Regarding company store

Where is the company store at? By the main building? What do they sell? Is it open for public?

Can't wait to see the pics! :D

theonenonlyjoey

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2004
San Jose, CA
I had an interview at the apple store today which inspired me to visit the campus today...here's the pics
DSC02943.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

DSC02933.jpg

DSC02935.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

theonenonlyjoey

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2004
San Jose, CA
yes the store is right next to the main entrance to 1 Inifinite Loop. Yes it's open for the public they sell software (seems like bigger selection then the apple stores), timbuk2 bags, clothing, pens, pencils, notebooks, ipod accessories, mugs, mousepads, baby clothes (that say mini, in ipod mini colors). Overall a really awesome store.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Nice photos. I never seen those 3D numbers. Are they visible from de Anza Blvd? Or do you have to go into the property?

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
Those are some awesome photos. Glad that you had fun on your trip. I may have to make a pilgimmage one of these days...

casperk87

macrumors newbie
Jul 6, 2005
San Jose
I went with him. Im new to apple. theoneandonlyjoey converted me. I am now away from the dark side. That was my computer he took a picture of. Yes i did connect to the apple HQ network!!!! Im so proud. Here are some of my pics. Not that many because they are the same as his but we saw some really nice cars.
DSC00798.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

casperk87

macrumors newbie
Jul 6, 2005
San Jose
Ohhh yea heres what we bought. A whole 2 pens and a mouse pad (for my new powerbook!!!) I'm so glad I switched to mac. I will never use a PC again. Unless I have no other choice. And I hope that day never comes.
DSC00819.jpg

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
I seriously might consider going to that Apple Store. Would it be considered an Apple Store like the rest? How are the prices? How much did that mouse pad cost for example.

michaelrjohnson

macrumors 68020
Aug 9, 2000
I think it'd be great to hit up that store for some ultra-cool Apple gear. But then it'd be obvious walking around my school campus who the big Mac geek is. :eek: :D

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
theonenonlyjoey said:
it's quite different from normal apple stores.

Do they sell Macs there? How is different? Sorry for all these questions, but you guys have intrigued us :D

theonenonlyjoey said:
the mousepad was $6.95 and the pens were $3.95.

That's not too bad.

michaelrjohnson said:
I think it'd be great to hit up that store for some ultra-cool Apple gear. But then it'd be obvious walking around my school campus who the big Mac geek is. :eek: :D

But that's the point! ;)

theonenonlyjoey

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2004
San Jose, CA
They have macs set up. But the only one i saw for sale was the Mac Mini. I could be wrong though. I'll be going back again and make it the new "hot-spot" to hang out.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
casperk87 said:
Ohhh yea heres what we bought. A whole 2 pens and a mouse pad (for my new powerbook!!!) I'm so glad I switched to mac. I will never use a PC again. Unless I have no other choice. And I hope that day never comes.
DSC00819.jpg

What kind of clothing do they have?
I'd TOTALLY go out in a head-to-toe apple tracksuit.
(someone may have to pay me a little, though, haha)

man.. now I REALLY wanna go to Cupertino... I just need cash! and finish high school ( one more year, baybeeee!) then I'll head out...

I'll come back to houston with my apple shirt and apple bag and apple pens and apple this and that...
and my friends will call me an even bigger geek. (It's not really possible!) :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.