Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pepperandice

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 27, 2012
it seems like im the only one with this problem as i cant find it on the forums, i cant sync evernote wirelessly

keep getting this message:

synchronisation failed because of an error communicationg with the evernote servers, try again later, when syncing on the phone.

the only way i can get documents is on my computer by directly adding something into the app on my computer and syncing through usb, even pressing the sync on the programme in the computer without usb doesnt work. tried uninstalling and reinstalling, didnt work, looked on other forums everyone said either couldnt solve it or it fixed itself when reinstalling, evernote support is fast at replying but for some reason keep repeating their questions and basically have not helped at all

anyone?

thanks in advance

pepperandice

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 27, 2012
its not wifi i use, i have a sim with giffgaff in the uk, that uses the 02 network for data, my 02 connection is definitely super good no problem there

but would that be the problem, can evernote only sync through wifi and not data (am i getting confused with the terms...wifi is being connected to a specific network lets say i dont have a dataplan and can only connect to someones wireless in their house and data is mobile internet from the network/sim, is that right)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.