Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pronoun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
I have a Mac OS 8.5 Compressed T-Shirt (XL) still in the shrink wrap. The shrink wrap is slightly open. Does anyone know what it is worth, I was going to put it on ebay. I figured this would be a good place to ask if it is even worth anything anymore.

Thanks,
Pronoun

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
I've seen old Apple shirts go for around $20-40. It depends on the condition and the graphic / phrase on the shirt. Can you post a photo? Good luck with the sale :)

polinux

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2012
Reading, UK
hmm.. its a rare item i suppose, so basically its up to you how much you cherish it ;). I would pay around £30 max.

Good luck with selling.

mkjj

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2003
Liverpool
Pic of my TShirt

3820288390_8da9ec70a5_o.jpg

Pronoun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
Cool, Thanks. That is the one in the picture above. The shrink wrap is coming apart slightly, but it is unopened. I am not sure what graphic is on the shirt, I was assuming it was what is on the card on the front, but I am not sure. mkjj, yours looks open, is that the graphic on the shirt?

I will put it on ebay and start it at $20 and see what it goes to. I just didn't want to put it up until I found out what it was worth (High or Low). Thanks again for all the replies.

I also found a Vintage Apple Picaso Think Different (Not great shape) & a few Mac OS X Jaguar Posters (Great shape). I am putting them up on ebay as well. I got them at Macworld - New York (I miss having a Macworld on the east coast), I am guessing summer of 2002. I am not a collector, I just got them and forgot about them for about ten years. Time to clear out all the stuff packed away and just taking up space. If anyone is interested in any of this stuff message me.

beowulf70

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2010
London
I was lucky enough to be at the Apple Store London Regent Street when .mac launched and received a limited edition dark blue t-shirt. I'll try and take a pic of it....
I'm not thinking of getting rid of it though! :rolleyes:

mkjj

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2003
Liverpool
I was assuming it was what is on the card on the front, but I am not sure. mkjj, yours looks open, is that the graphic on the shirt?

My shrink wrap has come off also but i have not opened it completely but assume it is as the card on the front.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.