Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fedgrub

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2010
Good morning/afternoon all,

I'm planning a trip overseas with some flexible dates, and want to be home in time for WWDC so I can watch the Apple keynote (call it a tradition).

Does anyone know when Apple release the keynote schedule, or if there is a pattern for when they normally hold theirs?

Thanks

Xgm541

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2011
Will you not have access to the internet while abroad? Doesnt seem too unimaginable that you should be able to watch it overseas.

There is probably nobody who will give you a definite or accurate date because it changes.

fedgrub

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2010
Will you not have access to the internet while abroad? Doesnt seem too unimaginable that you should be able to watch it overseas.

There is probably nobody who will give you a definite or accurate date because it changes.

I will, but I can't rely on having it so I'd rather arrive home before it and tack on another day of annual leave and watch it at home before needing to be back at work. All part of the master plan.

Thanks for your reply about it changing. How soon before WWDC do they release the schedule? Or does that change also?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.