Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

juca01

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 4, 2012
Hi!

Jailbreaked an atv2 with fw 4.3 , installed XBMC (eden) Plex and nitoTv via SSH, Terminal in macbook pro.

Needed to downgrade Eden to Dharma to use swedish tv apps that only works in Dharma and used Cyberduck to input a file.
Used this guide:

FIRST MAKE SURE U UNINSTALL XBMC FROM ATV2

1) go here: "http://mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/atv2/deb/" get the version of xbmc that u want and download it to ur pc ie "org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_10.0-7_iphoneos-arm"
2) SSH into ur atv2
3) copy that file that u downloaded into: "var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall"
4) exit SSH
5) reboot atv2 once, or Twice, and xbmc should be installed automatically to the older version

... without noticing the BIG first note about uninstall xbmc. Now i'm stuck in startup and the led light first started to flash slowly with the Apple Logo showing on the Tv. After about five minutes I tried to restart it by unplugging the power cable and now the led is flashing fast. Cant shh in to the device again and remove the file since the device isn't starting...

How can I reboot it without reset it (and upgrade it to 5.0)??? Unfortunately I got no shsh blobs saved.

Help please!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.