Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nbnbxdnb

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
Any wallpaper fans here? I personally like my pool of wallpapers on aperture. I set them to be background on desktop. I don't remember since when, I started to see the updating (change every hour) broke every once a while. Then I had to go to sys pref to reset the background. I thought this glitch would go away by itself, but it never did. I have no idea what could possibly cause this problem. I tried to migrate my wallpapers to iPhoto and change the updating rate from once a hr to once a day... Nothing helped at all. Any idea? Thx.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Any wallpaper fans here? I personally like my pool of wallpapers on aperture. I set them to be background on desktop. I don't remember since when, I started to see the updating (change every hour) broke every once a while. Then I had to go to sys pref to reset the background. I thought this glitch would go away by itself, but it never did. I have no idea what could possibly cause this problem. I tried to migrate my wallpapers to iPhoto and change the updating rate from once a hr to once a day... Nothing helped at all. Any idea? Thx.

This is an issue I've not seen before, but have you tried repairing disk permissions to see if it has an effect?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.