Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

myke38

macrumors member
Original poster
May 6, 2012
Hi everybody, I would like to present you my new game :

Helidroid 3D is a realistic 3D game, which let you control a little RC helicopter in a house.

The first part takes place in a bedroom, where you have to accomplish 30 missions : At the beginning, there are only easy misisons, like taking off from the bed and landing on the desk.
But Step by step, the missions will become more and more complicated, and a lot of new toys will appear, like a car-circuit or an electronic-train...
When you finish the game, you become a real pilot !

Download : http://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/id518429346?mt=8

ScreenShots :
s3.jpg

s2.jpg

If you find some bugs, tell me by email, and i will fix it as soon as possible !
Besides, if you have any idea of new missions, or any comments to make, thank you to sending me an email.

Best regards,
Michael

myke38

macrumors member
Original poster
May 6, 2012
Hi,
Anybody have tested Helidroid on his device? I would like to know if the game doesn't lag on a iphone 4 and an ipad 2, because i only have an iphone 4s.
Thank you very much for your answer.

Have a nice day
Michael

myke38

macrumors member
Original poster
May 6, 2012
Hi,
I am glad to tell you that a new version of Helidroid is now released on the AppStore :

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id518429346?mt=8

This version brings a lot of new fonctionnalities, like a "cockpit view" and a dynamic camera
I hope you will appreciate this version, and I would like to say thank you again for all you suggestions and comments !

Have a nice day,
Michael

qubeofwar

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2012
I never really got to buy those helicopter toys in the toy store. When I found this, I knew I have a great alternative. At the very least, it's safer to play with than actual helicopter toys.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.