PDA

View Full Version : Bejeweled HD for iPad finally! but...

Zimmy68
May 17, 2012, 02:21 PM
They are charging $4 for basically the iPhone version.

I was expecting Bejeweled 3 for a premium price.

Why does the iPad get shaft?

There is no Lightning mode, no Poker, no Ice and most depressing of all, no Quest mode.

Have a HD version of the iPhone app that is universal for the iPhone and charge a premium for a real Bejeweled 3 app.

Why does my favorite Pop Cap game get the shaft when the others are lovingly converted to the iPad?

jbimler
May 17, 2012, 03:36 PM
Put it in your app shopper and wait for the sale. I waited on Zuma HD and was not disappointed. It went on sale a week or two after it released. Game is more addicting than crack.

wadjj
May 17, 2012, 05:27 PM
They are charging $4 for basically the iPhone version.

I was expecting Bejeweled 3 for a premium price.

Why does the iPad get shaft?

There is no Lightning mode, no Poker, no Ice and most depressing of all, no Quest mode.

Have a HD version of the iPhone app that is universal for the iPhone and charge a premium for a real Bejeweled 3 app.

Why does my favorite Pop Cap game get the shaft when the others are lovingly converted to the iPad?

Yeah, same for me, higher than 1.99? No thank you. I think the reasonable price should be .99 as well. For a game with such a simple gameplay, having an ipad version means little more than getting some higher resolution and more textured resources and reorganizing them.

I'd stick with android version then, no real benefit in playing it on ipad.

dido9011
May 21, 2012, 04:11 AM
Hmmm, I always like Bejeweled, but $4 is a bit too much for this game.... I think 1.99 is reasonable for me...

Scottyee
May 21, 2012, 10:40 AM
Put it in your app shopper and wait for the sale.
jbimler,
Many thanks for the heads up recommendation re AppShopper (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/appshopper/id387037496?mt=8).
I just downloaded and installed it, and it's already yielded me over $15 in new app purchase savings. :)

wadjj
May 21, 2012, 02:02 PM
jbimler,
Many thanks for the heads up recommendation re AppShopper (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/appshopper/id387037496?mt=8).
I just downloaded and installed it, and it's already yielded me over $15 in new app purchase savings. :)
Yep, also appzapp is as good. But it's not always free, only often is. Put it in appshopper wishlist, maybe?

Scottyee
May 23, 2012, 11:32 PM
Yep, also appzapp is as good. But it's not always free, only often is. Put it in appshopper wishlist, maybe?
Hi Wadjj: Thanks For recommending AppZapp HD. I was able to get that one on sale for free too. I put "Battleship For iPad" in my AppShopper & AapZapp wishlists and only 3 hours later was notified (via iPad popup notification ) that it's now on sale for for $.99, so thanks to you, was able to quickly grab it for that, instead of its $4.99 (reg. price). Thanks again. :)

wadjj
May 24, 2012, 01:59 AM
Hi Wadjj: Thanks For recommending AppZapp HD. I was able to get that one on sale for free too. I put "Battleship For iPad" in my AppShopper & AapZapp wishlists and only 3 hours later was notified (via iPad popup notification ) that it's now on sale for for $.99, so thanks to you, was able to quickly grab it for that, instead of its $4.99 (reg. price). Thanks again. :)

My pleasure
Glad to see more people know these two apps. Spread the word and help your mates save some money for snacks! :)

Geekbabe
May 27, 2012, 07:18 PM

Just snagged appzapp for free, between this & appshopper I need a week off from work, so many goodies! Thank you :)