Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Discostu7

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
First off I do consider this ghetto but it works and its not that expensive. The iPad does stay in its case so that helps.

First off you will need the following.

- iPad 2nd gen or 3rd gen
- Targus Truss Leather Carrying Case ($19.25 lowest on Amazon)
- push pins, nails, wall hooks, etc.

* optional (I am using a 10 ft. long iPhone cable I got for $2.89 on amazon, this took a very long time to get because it came from China)

1. Find your ideal location where you want your iPad to be. (i chose next to my house intercom)
2. Note: Nails work best if installed properly on studs of walls. Insert your push pins, nails, wall hooks, etc. in the appropriate spot(s). Just remember that if you are using push pins, those are really for posters, not the weight of an iPad. They will give after a period of time so if your iPad falls. Don't say I didn't warn you.
3. Then put your iPad 2 or 3 in the Targus case and copy the image as follows and you have yourself an iPad wall mount that is removable.

So for about $30 dollars, thats not bad. Most of you will have push pins and nails so those are not hard to come by.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 173
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.