PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to adjust the cursor speed on the login splash screen?

OverSpun
May 19, 2012, 01:59 PM
I already have my mouse cursor at max speed and its fine once I login, but its irritating when the mouse cursor barely moves in the login splash screen... I don't really recall that this happened on Snow Leopard, unless its just me (according that no other threads mentioned this, unless I missed it)?

Thanks

Morod
May 19, 2012, 02:08 PM
It's slow in both Leopard and Snow Leopard, no matter what the speed is set for in system prefs.
As I don't use Lion, I can't imagine the cursor speed being any slower in it.

OverSpun
May 19, 2012, 02:24 PM
It's slow in both Leopard and Snow Leopard, no matter what the speed is set for in system prefs.
As I don't use Lion, I can't imagine the cursor speed being any slower in it.

I honestly don't recall that Tiger, Leopard, or SL that it was this slow, or maybe Lion is just even slower? (Obviously, you wouldn't have noticed that w/o using Lion) ;)

This is what I have my prefs setup, but I had to check it several times to think that if some app changed my prefs automatically... but, nope. I've had it on max since I have a fairly large external screen.

http://cl.ly/3r3c081A3X3Y0a371C3H/Screen%20Shot%202012-05-19%20at%2012.20.45%20PM.png