Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blile

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 16, 2010
Hey guys in trying to find the best sleeve to protect my iPad with the Logitech ultraslim keyboard cover.

I have a samsonite and just received a 10.5" length Case Crown sleeve but both are too big. Looking for a snug fit for the iPad keyboard combo.

Any suggestions?

eg2007

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2007
Targus Hughes Leather Portfolio for iPad....nice upscale snug fitting solution. Best Buy online has the black version for $20 with free shipping.

Thanks to Clyde, same here. Love it. Beautiful leather. A steal at $20.

blile

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 16, 2010
Thanks for all the feedback. The STM looks really great however the site says it measures 11". Is it really that big? Kinda looking for a low profile sleeve. I do love the nylon material though.

printergirl

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2012
Hey guys in trying to find the best sleeve to protect my iPad with the Logitech ultraslim keyboard cover.

I have a samsonite and just received a 10.5" length Case Crown sleeve but both are too big. Looking for a snug fit for the iPad keyboard combo.

Any suggestions?

This is the case I use with mine to keep it from scratching when I carry it out of the house. It really does fit like a glove with the iPad and the ultraslim keyboard cover attached. Its called the Graffiti iPad Neoprene Sleeve and I got this one because I wanted it in pink, but it appears to come in black, as well as a sort of army green. My husband wanted one called the Neoprene Zippered iPad Sleeve, sold by the same company, because he liked the extra storage pocket in the front, where he will put some credit cards and his iPhone. Both fit the iPad/Keyboard cover combo great! They are just snug enough to cover both comfortably.

apple-ipad-sleeve_1.jpg

graffiti-pink-ipad-case.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.