Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ruff^

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 22, 2012
Ik vroeg me af wat dit nog waard zou zijn want ik vind geen recente verkoop hiervan en op meerdere sites varieert het ook.
Hij is nog werkende.

Meer info:
Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Op een site staat er vermeld dat er vorig jaar nog 1 verkocht is voor 4600 dollar, maar daar kan ik niet echt van op aan. Dus aan de kenners.
Wat is deze nog waard?

I was wondering what the device is worth these days. I found several sites, but the data is out dated.
He's still working and in very good condition
More info:
Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On one of the sites, they said someone sold one last year for 4600 Dollar, but that's not a recent post.

Hope you guys can help me
Greetings

Last edited:

cosmichobo

macrumors 6502a
May 4, 2006
G'day,

TAM owner since 1998 here.

Generally speaking, you'll pay around US$1,000 on eBay for a TAM in decent condition. Depends on if it's complete, has original boxes, etc etc, but that's the ball park figure.

There have been a few "never opened" TAMs in their original boxes sell for a lot more than this, but frankly, I'd be dubious as to their authenticity. Yes, I do know that people bought the TAM for this reason (ie as an investment) when it was reduced to RRP$1999, but you'd want to be damn sure you were getting what you were paying for, if you were going to fork out $4,000 for an "unboxed" TAM.

cheers

cosmic

cocacolakid

macrumors 65816
Dec 18, 2010
Chicago
I agree, $1000 is around the going rate right now on eBay. Sometimes a beat up one can go in the $700-800 range, but if it's clean and working it's around $1000 or more. Having the boxes and/or inserts drives up the price. I saw one a few months ago sell for $500 and it didn't have the subwoofer/power supply, so there was no way to actually use it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.