PDA

View Full Version : Cram and Jam and Printer Promo

bodeh6
Jul 12, 2005, 06:03 PM
I was wondering if it is possible to get both of these promos? Why I am asking you say. It is because on the rebate forms they both require the original UPC from the Mac computer that you buy with the Model number, serial number, etc. I was wondering if there is more then one on a Powerbook box?

dmw007
Jul 12, 2005, 06:53 PM
I was wondering if it is possible to get both of these promos? Why I am asking you say. It is because on the rebate forms they both require the original UPC from the Mac computer that you buy with the Model number, serial number, etc. I was wondering if there is more then one on a Powerbook box?

I doubt that you will get two UPCs on your PowerBook's case (my Power Mac G5's case only had one).

thehuncamunca
Jul 12, 2005, 07:52 PM
when i called apple last yr about this, they said to just photo copy the computers upc code for the printer promo and to put a note saying the original was submitted to apple for the ipod promo

worked fine and got both rebates several weeks later

iSaint
Jul 12, 2005, 08:49 PM
when i called apple last yr about this, they said to just photo copy the computers upc code for the printer promo and to put a note saying the original was submitted to apple for the ipod promo

worked fine and got both rebates several weeks later

Worked for me, too.

There are other threads about this around from the past.

bodeh6
Jul 12, 2005, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the replies.