PDA

View Full Version : Any contact/address book apps that have customizable fields for business users??

ShadowAcid
May 23, 2012, 10:15 PM
Hi everyone. I just bought an iPad 2 for my small business. Basically, we are trying to store contacts/addresses/customer information onto the iPad.

We were originally hand writing them all down into a cheap booklet, and it has become tedious searching for a customer info one after another. It's about time we put use of technology.

I was looking for an app that is better than the Apple Contacts. I'm new to the Apple apps (first time using an Apple product -- can you believe it?!). Basically, I would like to add customizable fields (similar to the columns of an Excel spreadsheet where you can label each field/row/column separately). Our customer information comprises of: name, address, phone/fax, e-mail, shipping information, credit card details, etc. However, there aren't fields where I can add other information (aside from the NOTES section). Is there an app that would allow me to customize fields to my choice?

Thanks.