PDA

View Full Version : Duel boot snow leopard from lion?

ninformant
May 24, 2012, 08:09 PM
hey guys. i upgraded my white macbook (2010) a couple of months ago from snow leopard 10.6 to lion 10.7.4. while i love the many cool features that lion has to offer, i don't love that some of the apps i use to produce music don't work on this system. i still have the original install disk of SL that came with my macbook and decided to try and duel boot SL on a second partition. the problem i have encountered is that i get a message that says "bundled applications cannot be installed on this disk" when i try and install SL onto the second partition. is there any way to make this work? :confused:thanks.

gentlefury
May 24, 2012, 08:31 PM
hey guys. i upgraded my white macbook (2010) a couple of months ago from snow leopard 10.6 to lion 10.7.4. while i love the many cool features that lion has to offer, i don't love that some of the apps i use to produce music don't work on this system. i still have the original install disk of SL that came with my macbook and decided to try and duel boot SL on a second partition. the problem i have encountered is that i get a message that says "bundled applications cannot be installed on this disk" when i try and install SL onto the second partition. is there any way to make this work? :confused:thanks.

Having 2 installs of Mac OSX on one system causes nothing but problems! When I got my SSD I booted up after restore with the old HDD and the SSD in and it freaked out on me. You don't want to do that.