PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Alarm/Reminer apps that alert me with sound and can use text?

bobright
May 25, 2012, 01:58 AM
I want something like an alarm where im alerted with via ringtones or music or what have you...although I want to be alerted with text as well. Example given "put clothes in the dryer".

The stock Reminders app doesn't play sound long enough it only plays it for a short while and goes away.

ethansamuel17
May 28, 2012, 06:46 AM
There are several app available for putting reminder and alarms but here is unique one I found as per your requirements. Go through this link http://www.dueapp.com/ or search for "Due for iphone and iPad" in google. The speciality is that it runs in both iPhone and iPad and I am having this app it is very much faster and helps me to manage all stuffs.

Aidoneus
May 28, 2012, 07:23 AM
I want something like an alarm where im alerted with via ringtones or music or what have you...although I want to be alerted with text as well. Example given "put clothes in the dryer".

The stock Reminders app doesn't play sound long enough it only plays it for a short while and goes away.

You can change change the Reminders tone in Settings > General > Sounds.