Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mikes2pads

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 24, 2012
Strong.
I have my drop tech series ( all black) on my ip2 for a year and it is looking new after heavy use, if the case looks brand new after drop after drop after drop than the iPad is mint.
I have one on my ipad3 since march 21 and although it has not been dropped I still boast the best case money can buy, who don't want a built in screen protector that looks good. It don't get all swirly white foggy lines in t. Itsa good piece of plastic. No touch sensitivity lost at all. Bulk is easily handled. Great grip and it stands anywhere.
It's amazing what this case will take and not even shw it. Best 59. And 69. I ever spent. I plan on having these pads for a longtime undamaged.
Hard candy does similar ruggedness cases ( bubble 360) which now stop liquid from entering. The way the ports are set up compared to otterbx ad griffin survivor , gumdrop drop tech series is set up the best to cover and be strong to.
That's a spill not a swimming pool. Get the zip loc for that.
Funny thing is I never feel the backs of the devices get warm. I constantly feel for the indication...nothing. Cool silicone rubber. Try it you'll like it,

bhags8

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
I was saying the same thing in a different thread. I have the Military Edition and its the best case I've ever owned.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.