PDA

View Full Version : Games for iPad and iPhone

LadyX
Jun 2, 2012, 10:22 AM
I have an iPad and my friend owns an iPhone and I'd like to know if there are any good online multiplayer games we can play together on our devices. I downloaded a couple of multiplayer games hoping I could play against my friend but she needs an iPad in order to play against me. For example, we both have Fruit Ninja and when I tried to invite her via Game Center but I can't and I think it's because she has an iPhone and not an iPad.

JMG
Jun 4, 2012, 06:12 PM
I have an iPad and my friend owns an iPhone and I'd like to know if there are any good online multiplayer games we can play together on our devices. I downloaded a couple of multiplayer games hoping I could play against my friend but she needs an iPad in order to play against me. For example, we both have Fruit Ninja and when I tried to invite her via Game Center but I can't and I think it's because she has an iPhone and not an iPad.

Street Fighter is good for both iphone and ipad. Almost anything with an online aspect like Gun Bros doesn't care if you are on ipad or iphone. Sorry, that's all I have experience with.

ethansamuel17
Jun 8, 2012, 07:18 AM
Yes, there are few games which you can play at both platforms like plants versus zombies, racer coaster, Need for speed shift etc. with your friends and have more fun.

macbookflasher
Jun 9, 2012, 08:54 AM
I love need for Speed on android but it never played ... can anyone let me know what is problem in it?

Badrottie
Jun 9, 2012, 10:33 AM
Some board games like Monopoly games will work.

Matthew9559
Jun 9, 2012, 12:15 PM
I could have sworn you could play Fruit Ninja on an iPad vs an iPhone.