PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: 23" Apple Cinema HD Display

Sox
Jul 15, 2005, 01:32 PM
My blasted car needs a new engine, and being a college student, the checkbook isn't as fat as I'd like it to be. In fact, it's downright emaciated. I'm considering selling my 23" display, purchased from a member here in May. I haven't used it much, but I can forsee using it at school this fall, perhaps with a Rev B mini. The mini has yet to be updated and I'm sure I can get by with just by PowerBook. So, I'm thinking about selling the display.

The screen is absolutely immaculate, with no dead pixels or scratches whatsoever. The only blemish on the unit is a small dark gray smudge on aluminum casing on the top-right. It's entirely cosmetic and doesn't affect the screen at all.

If I do end up selling the display, I'd be looking for about $1350. I'll listen to any serious offers, but be advised, I'm not positive that I'll be selling yet. I'll know more in a few days. This is just to gauge interest. Let me know by post or PM.

Thanks, and cheers.

macpro2000
Jul 17, 2005, 08:12 PM
Hey, just thought I would let you know that you can buy a refurb from Apple for $1299 and it will come with a warranty so you may want to lower your price a little to make it worthwhile. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Sox
Jul 17, 2005, 08:18 PM
Ah. I see.

Good point.