PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Clamshell/PBG3 Power Adapter, the one that the end clips in

ITASOR
Jul 15, 2005, 07:10 PM
Hey!

Friend is in need of an older power adapter. It's the one where the plug end clips into the yo-yo part. I know I had one at one time as a replacement for a wallstreet's original one (recall on the black square one).

If anyone has one, PM me!

Ryan

GraphicUmp
Jul 15, 2005, 09:47 PM
Are you talking about the actual power cord? The one from the wall to the yo-yo?

If so, go to Radio Shack and buy a replacement cord for a Compaq laptop. It's black, but it fits and works...and it's cheap.

ReanimationLP
Jul 16, 2005, 12:14 AM
If you need an actual Yo-Yo adapter shoot me a PM and its yours for 20 shipped. :)

Need the money badly. lol. I also have some other Wallstreet stuff if your looking for anything.

ITASOR
Jul 16, 2005, 09:01 AM
If you need an actual Yo-Yo adapter shoot me a PM and its yours for 20 shipped. :)

Need the money badly. lol. I also have some other Wallstreet stuff if your looking for anything.

Is it the correct one I described? Yes, I need the whole 2 pieces, not just the other one. The yo-yo and the one with the wall plug for USA.

Is the one you have the one where the computer end clips into the yo-yo?

If so, I'm interested!

Thanks!

ReanimationLP
Jul 16, 2005, 09:27 AM
Yup. Thats how I have it packed.

It has the USA plug.. (what the hell I'd do with a Euro plug while living in MD is beyond me..)

Its the Apple cord too. :D So no ugly black compaq cord here! :D