PDA

View Full Version : An iPod in Your Undies

MontyZ
Jul 16, 2005, 02:28 AM

Nickygoat
Jul 16, 2005, 02:52 AM
According to Nathan Nathan, Intimo CEO: "this will be the world's first interactive fashion brand for the younger customer. It's fresh and exciting and makes wearing underwear fun again"
Please tell me this is a joke. Right?

MontyZ
Jul 16, 2005, 01:17 PM
Nope, it's for real. I'm going to the launch party.

CanadaRAM
Jul 16, 2005, 01:20 PM
"Is that an iPod in your boxers, or are you just happy to see me?"

dmw007
Jul 16, 2005, 01:41 PM

Its an iPod, trust me. ;)
lol

zelmo
Jul 16, 2005, 02:21 PM

"It's a Shuffle!" :eek: :eek:

This is really a silly idea. I mean, exactly how big is the market that needs to carry their iPod around when only wearing underwear?

pivo6
Jul 16, 2005, 02:33 PM
"It's a Shuffle!" :eek: :eek:

This is really a silly idea. I mean, exactly how big is the market that needs to carry their iPod around when only wearing underwear?

Really. Who wears underwear anyways? :p

pknz
Jul 16, 2005, 02:58 PM
Its a Mini :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ham_man
Jul 16, 2005, 03:07 PM
Why did I know that that was coming...? :rolleyes:

Phat_Pat
Jul 16, 2005, 04:27 PM
not sure if i'd want something like that right next to my boys.

Other people may want to use it in the future...

zelmo
Jul 17, 2005, 09:28 AM
not sure if i'd want something like that right next to my boys.

Other people may want to use it in the future...

Talkin' 'bout the iPod, or your boys?
:D

Sun Baked
Jul 17, 2005, 09:57 AM
Talkin' 'bout the iPod, or your boys?
:DProbably both if they are talking about a mini. :o

Koodauw
Jul 17, 2005, 09:58 AM
Well boxers with a pocket on the butt or on the side could be useful.

For those time when you need to rock out with your ____ out.

Sun Baked
Jul 17, 2005, 10:01 AM
Well boxers with a pocket on the butt or on the side could be useful.

For those time when you need to rock out with your ____ out.Only problem with a pocked on the back of your underwear is:

A big lump in the back looks more like you need your shorts cleaned, than you have something there worth mentioning.

CoMpX
Jul 17, 2005, 10:34 AM
Only problem with a pocked on the back of your underwear is:

A big lump in the back looks more like you need your shorts cleaned, than you have something there worth mentioning.

And if the pocket was in the butt area I don't think you would want to sit down at all. You wouldn't want to smush your friend. (the iPod)

Peterkro
Jul 17, 2005, 10:42 AM
The basic line features a specially engineered "U" pouch for men designed to comfortably "lift and present" and features a patent pending "easy-fold pouch" that makes folding and storing the new underwear a cinch.
Lift and present? That sounds like making a very easy target to angry women(theres bound to be some if you ponce around in these).

JD92
Jul 17, 2005, 05:09 PM
I wonder if it's compatible with the audi-ohhh, anyone else hear about that on Inside Mac Radio? ;)

steve jr.
Jul 17, 2005, 05:57 PM
I wonder if it's compatible with the audi-ohhh, anyone else hear about that on Inside Mac Radio? ;)

Haha! I did! I couldn't belive it. I was laughing so hard I was crying. God, the things people come up with! But, that means this comany would have to start making underware for women next.

ITASOR
Jul 17, 2005, 06:03 PM
You wouldn't want to smush your friend. (the iPod)

Thanks for the clarity!

MontyZ
Aug 10, 2005, 02:36 PM

mkubal
Aug 10, 2005, 03:07 PM
I didn't see any iPods in their undergarments. Maybe they were using the iPod Flea. Or maybe their man regions were so small that I confused it with a wang and not an iPod + wang. The world may never know. :)

michaelrjohnson
Aug 10, 2005, 04:13 PM
So... where did they stow the iPod? There's only one picture that I might be able to guess (and you know which one it is).

MontyZ
Aug 10, 2005, 05:55 PM

MontyZ
Aug 10, 2005, 07:15 PM

gekko513
Aug 10, 2005, 07:45 PM
The basic line features a specially engineered "U" pouch for men designed to comfortably "lift and present" and features a patent pending "easy-fold pouch" that makes folding and storing the new underwear a cinch.
:eek:

RandomDeadHead
Aug 11, 2005, 04:00 AM
Did anyone who looked at the above-linked photo article notice that in attendance at this iPod-ready Underwear party was the DELL DUDE?? He's in two photos, I just realized. How ironic is that!

Yea, what the hell is he doing there. He looks rather out of place too. You never know, that guy he is standing next to might just be his dealer, and he was only there to pick up a bag. :D

MontyZ
Aug 12, 2005, 10:36 AM

tangerineyum
Aug 12, 2005, 12:31 PM
did anyone look at the slide show and feel oddly reminded of the "gay" thread here on MacRumors ? And yup , no ipods to be seen.

Mechcozmo
Aug 12, 2005, 02:35 PM
Holy s***...
This is a sick joke, right?
Right?

What has this world come to?
So if they have these for men, how soon until the women's come out? :confused:

Still just.... :rolleyes: :eek:

MontyZ
Aug 13, 2005, 02:30 PM

Maedus
Aug 28, 2005, 04:43 AM
I think underwear should have a pocket, but not for something silly like an iPod since if you used it during normal day life, it would require you to reach into your pants to operate the iPod; which could create some uncomfortable situations such as in elevators or on public transportation.

But it would be a traveler's best friend. Far away from home on vacation? Hide some money into your iBoxer in the event that you're robbed as well as any vital information. If a criminal steals your underwear, then money is going to be the least of your concerns for the moment.

Or maybe even a house key so that you'll know it's always on you and won't be misplaced or dropped somewhere unless you manage to lose your underwear sometime during the day. :eek: And you could get your keys in the privacy of your car since nobody really wants to watch somebody fiddling in their pants.

Though maybe the target audience of the iBoxer is for people who think it is cool to wear their pants around their ankles which would otherwise place an iPod out of reach and put it in danger of being stepped on. :rolleyes:

Johnny Rico
Aug 28, 2005, 01:38 PM
This is perfect for those of us who walk around the house in our underpants all day. Hell I'm in my underpants now and if I want a pocket I'd have to put on actual pants. Forget that.

"The basic line features a specially engineered "U" pouch for men designed to comfortably "lift and present""

Hahaha as if my package needs to stick out more. What I want is boxers that don't lose their containment-button as soon as you get into a romantic entanglement.

flyfish29
Aug 28, 2005, 02:18 PM
I think underwear should have a pocket, but not for something silly like an iPod since if you used it during normal day life, it would require you to reach into your pants to operate the iPod

Except for those especially talented... :D

If I had those undies I wouldn't want to have my "pod-cast rated" on iTMS (say it quickly)

OUCH!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Super20
Aug 28, 2005, 02:38 PM
There is just too much to say about having an iPod in your pants. This is way funny and sick all in the same way.

mkrishnan
Aug 28, 2005, 02:54 PM
No. Why? It's a male model website, what did you expect. There are girls in some of the photos dancing in their underwear, too. How is that "gay"?

Well, I haven't been in the gay thread recently, but it had a lot of celebrating metrosexuality going on too. :) So I felt right at home there, anyway. :D

Ummm, okay, I always thought the idea of having a vibrating, silent alert on an iPod was stupid, but suddenly, I'm intrigued. :)

Must.Get.nano!
Sep 22, 2005, 06:04 AM
Youd think apple would come out with somethin more interesting b4 makin UNDIES... like a car or somethin :rolleyes:

iPaul

Maedus
Sep 22, 2005, 07:00 PM
Youd think apple would come out with somethin more interesting b4 makin UNDIES... like a car or somethin :rolleyes:

iPaul

Except that Apple doesn't make the undies, Intimo Inc. does. And there are cars that have iPod adapters built in so that has already been done before.

I guess the next logical progression would be vibrators with an adaptor for plugging an iPod Shuffle into.

Chip NoVaMac
Sep 22, 2005, 09:46 PM
Did anyone who looked at the above-linked photo article notice that in attendance at this iPod-ready Underwear party was the DELL DUDE?? He's in two photos, I just realized. How ironic is that!

http://www.modellaunch.com/buzz/article.php?id=Play_Underwear_Party

See page 7 and 11 in the popup photo-viewer window.

Was wondering what happened to the Dell Dude, now I know.

As to the underwear. If I buy it, will I end up looking like the male models?

Other thoughts are, boy will I get looks when I want to work the controls on my nano. :eek:

2nyRiggz
Sep 22, 2005, 09:51 PM
nice underwear party....did they happen to take any more pictures other than this guy prancing around in his bright itights?

wheres the chicks prancing around in the ithong....too much guys in underwear

Chip NoVaMac
Sep 22, 2005, 10:34 PM
nice underwear party....did they happen to take any more pictures other than this guy prancing around in his bright itights?

wheres the chicks prancing around in the ithong....too much guys in underwear

Too each their own, but there can never be too many guys in underwear. :D

2nyRiggz
Sep 22, 2005, 10:47 PM
boy will I get looks when I want to work the controls on my nano. :eek:

LOL, imagine grabing ya .... to change songs on the L train or sitting next to someone in the bus...good stuff

mrgreen4242
Sep 23, 2005, 08:25 AM
This is perfect for those of us who walk around the house in our underpants all day. Hell I'm in my underpants now and if I want a pocket I'd have to put on actual pants. Forget that.

"The basic line features a specially engineered "U" pouch for men designed to comfortably "lift and present""

Hahaha as if my package needs to stick out more. What I want is boxers that don't lose their containment-button as soon as you get into a romantic entanglement.

My motto in life has always been "if it can't be done without pants it probably isn't worth doing at all".

mad jew
Sep 23, 2005, 08:26 AM
My motto in life has always been "if it can't be done without pants it probably isn't worth doing at all".

Not a motorbike rider? Me neither. :)