PDA

View Full Version : Data entry iPad app

whooshbong
Jun 7, 2012, 06:09 AM
I was wondering if anyone would be able to hell me.

I work for a healthcare provider in the UK. We are gradually moving over to electronic records but there are certain elements that remain paper based, such as status charts. We want to be able to input on an electronic device to then talk to a networked computer an sort charts according to patient.

Does anyone know if apps like this exist?

Cheers

robdam1001
Jun 7, 2012, 12:34 PM

I work for a healthcare provider in the UK. We are gradually moving over to electronic records but there are certain elements that remain paper based, such as status charts. We want to be able to input on an electronic device to then talk to a networked computer an sort charts according to patient.

Cheers
Not sure if this will address all of your requirements:

FormConnect

rhett7660
Jun 7, 2012, 05:46 PM

Cheers

Are you already using a product that after you enter the chart data on the paper someone goes in and enters it on the computer? i.e. do you have a back end product already setup to take this data?

macbookflasher
Jun 9, 2012, 09:00 AM
Download Firefox then Go to adD on and Download Android Data Entry Bulking :) It will work for you