PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Radeon 9000 Pro, 64 MB, 2x/4x AGP

dsharits
Jul 16, 2005, 03:27 PM
Up for sale is a mint condition ATi Radeon 9000 Pro 64 MB video card, pulled from my MDD G4. This is a very fast dual display video card, which has both DVI and powered ADC* (I can also include a DVI to VGA adaptor). It would make an awesome uprgade for any G4, from the Sawtooth on up. I am open to any and all offers and trades for this card. You can find more information about it here (http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9000me/radeon9000prome/specs.html). I am open to any and all offers and trades for this card. PM me here, or send me an e-mail at bucsnbolts@gmail.com. I can send pictures, upon request.

*powered ADC only in Gigabit Ethernet, Digital Audio, Quicksilver and MDD models

dsharits
Jul 16, 2005, 09:55 PM
I have 100% positive feedback (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=bucsnboltsmac) on eBay, and I have had many perfect transactions on this site (in case anybody was wondering). :)

jeremy.king
Jul 16, 2005, 10:07 PM
How does this card compare to the GeForce 4 MX thats in my MDD already???

Also, do you have an asking price?

Are you in need of anything in trade?

RGunner
Jul 16, 2005, 10:15 PM
very well, on par with the now discontinued Geforce 4600Ti.

and dsharits has my stamp of approval :)

good luck with your sale!

dsharits
Jul 16, 2005, 10:16 PM
very well, on par with the now discontinued Geforce 4600Ti.

and dsharits has my stamp of approval :)

good luck with your sale!
That's the info I was just looking for! Thanks for the help and the approval, Rob.

jeremy.king
Jul 17, 2005, 11:32 AM
That's the info I was just looking for! Thanks for the help and the approval, Rob.

And my other two questions?

dsharits
Jul 17, 2005, 03:00 PM
And my other two questions?
I was just getting back to those when my router went off last night, sorry about that.

I'll consider really anything in trades, but a few things that I can think of would be an iSight (for the card plus cash, of course), PC/2700 or PC/3200 RAM, iPod Shuffle, software, and really just about anything else you can think of :D . Just offer me anything, you never know what I'll accept. :)
As for asking price, these are still going for around $75-$100, but you can get a Radeon 9600 from OWC for $119. I'll just take some offers, and see what I can get for it. Right now, I'd like to see what kind of trades I can get, since that would probably be the best value for both parties.

dsharits
Jul 18, 2005, 11:50 AM
Any other questions or offers?

XNine
Jul 18, 2005, 11:59 AM
How about a 2nd Gen 10 Gig iPod? An Apple Widgets T-Shirt...Umm. HRM! Well, lemme know what else you're looking for. A black one button mouse? A 19" VGA monitor? I've got lots of stuff. I have access to a 1 Gig shuffle...

dsharits
Jul 18, 2005, 12:05 PM
How about a 2nd Gen 10 Gig iPod? An Apple Widgets T-Shirt...Umm. HRM! Well, lemme know what else you're looking for. A black one button mouse? A 19" VGA monitor? I've got lots of stuff. I have access to a 1 Gig shuffle...
PM sent.

dsharits
Jul 19, 2005, 03:10 PM
Still available, still taking offers.

dsharits
Jul 21, 2005, 11:16 AM
SOLD!