PDA

View Full Version : FS: iLap & Mice

mbl42
Jul 16, 2005, 06:47 PM
iLap Laptop Stand from Rain Design - $25 + shipping - Sold.

I am selling a new iLap laptop stand. It is sized to fit a 14" iBook.

So what is iLap you may ask? iLap is, of course, a laptop stand that is designed to keep your iBook/Powerbook cool and comfortable in your lap. The idea is that it keeps your 'Book right above your lap, but not on it. This helps with cooling the laptop, and cooling you. When you have it on a desk, you remove the front padding and it becomes a nice, ergonomic perch for the laptop. It is small, lightweight, and easy to travel with. What more could you want? Please buy today.

Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer - $10 shipped - Sold.

I am selling a very lighty used Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse. It has a few small scuffs, but nothing noticeable unless you look real close.

This wireless mouse has 4 fully customizable buttons and a scroll wheel. It fits your hand very comfortably. It is powered by 2 AA batteries, and works with both Mac + PC. I am selling it because I recently bought several other mice. Please buy today.

Apple White USB Mouse - $20 shipped - No longer for sale.

I am selling a new Apple USB mouse. It came with my iMac G5, but I had another mouse to use, so I never opened this one in hopes of selling it. They retail for $30 on apple.com. Please buy mine and save today.

The Apple Mouse is available as a kit for purchase to complement your Apple system. It can be used with all USB-equipped Apple Macs.

The Apple Mouse has no rollers or tracking mechanisms to wear out or clog, and no mouse balls to fish out and clean. Besides all that, there's no distinguishable mouse button. Instead, the entire Apple Mouse is in effect a super-sensitive button - the body pivots up and down to actuate the click mechanism. The elliptical shape equally accommodates right and left-handed users, and its glass-smooth surface makes it a joy to use.

The Apple Mouse uniquely combines simplicity, elegance and precision to deliver a superior mouse experience.Its ideal when working with applications like Photoshop or Illustrator which require precision cursor movement. Its equally adept on most any surface and maintains accuracy even during rapid movement.

NOTICE: I DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.

If you would like photos of any of the products I am selling, please email or PM me. Thank you.

ITASOR
Jul 16, 2005, 06:55 PM
Could I please have a picture of the Intellimouse. Thanks.

mbl42
Jul 16, 2005, 07:05 PM
http://www.maxlewis.net/sale/intellimouse.jpg

Artful Dodger
Jul 16, 2005, 07:13 PM
PM sent for iLap

Artful Dodger
Jul 16, 2005, 08:14 PM
hope this works
http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26425&stc=1http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26426&stc=1

Winstonp
Jul 17, 2005, 06:42 AM
i have that same ms mouse. it is the best mouse you can buy, no joke. SO comfy, and its so easy to use, and has so many buttons. def worth the price. I paid like 12 dollars on a heavy sale. things worth like 50.

mbl42
Jul 17, 2005, 02:52 PM
Bump... :rolleyes:

mbl42
Jul 18, 2005, 02:37 AM
Sale pending on iLap...

ericssonboi
Jul 18, 2005, 04:05 AM
Is the Wacom table for sale? Does it come with the mouse? Price?

ReanimationLP
Jul 18, 2005, 07:13 AM
If the sale for the MS mouse falls thru, shoot me a PM and I'll buy it.

Artful Dodger
Jul 18, 2005, 09:11 AM
ericssonboi
Is the Wacom table for sale? Does it come with the mouse? Price?

I sent you a PM since the Tablet is mine, Sorry for any confusion on this thread.

mbl42
Aug 4, 2005, 07:06 PM
Still have the Apple White Pro Mouse if anyone wants it.

mbl42
Aug 9, 2005, 10:29 PM
Bump. iLap back up for sale.

g4cubed
Aug 9, 2005, 10:45 PM
Will you take $25 shipped for the iLap to 44512 zip? PM me if so.

mbl42
Aug 9, 2005, 10:47 PM
No, but I might be able to do 20+shipping.

g4cubed
Aug 9, 2005, 10:56 PM
What's shipping costs to 44512?

mbl42
Aug 9, 2005, 11:01 PM
Woa, FedEx is cheap. I think I could do like 30 shipped.