PDA

View Full Version : FS: G3 upgrades for PCI Powermac, SCSI HDD's, more!

louis_sx
Jul 17, 2005, 10:15 AM
Most of this is suitable for PCI PowerMacs, but there's other stuff in here. Every price does not include shipping. References: eBay as Louis_SX and Heatware as Louis_SX as well. All prices negotiable, especially if you buy more than one item.

Newertech MaxPOWR G3 220MHz. Has dipswitches and works great at 275MHz. 512k L2. Cache enabled by Powerlogix CPU Director or Sonnet's Sonata software without issues. $20

XLR8 Mach Carrier for G3/G4 ZIF. Includes a 300MHz G3ZIF. Sells new for $70 at 4daystar.com and I'll sell for $40. Includes manual/serial number for XLR8's software as well as latest version for OS 9.

2x18GB IBM IEC-950 SCSI hard drives. 80-pin interface, buth I have 50-pin converters for both for use with onboard SCSI. Work flawlessly in a PowerMac 7200. All yours for $15 each or $25 for both but if you take both, beware that if you have a 7x00 case, both won't fit; they're too tall to use in the top HDD bay.

4x64MB 5v 168-pin EDO DIMMs for use in PCI PowerMacs. I'll sell them by the pair for $10, or all four for $17

3dfx Voodoo 3 2000 PCI, currently flashed with Mac ROM. One of the best OS 9 PCI graphics cards in terms of 3D and 2D (outside of the original Radeon PCI Mac Edition). I can include a CD with the OS9 drivers, too. $10

Rage 128 16MB, pulled from a rev1 B&W. $10

And then the only PC part in the group, a 128MB Radeon 9000. I originally bought it for flashing a couple months ago, but never got around to it and I no longer have a Mac with an AGP slot. Still brand new, and it's plenty small enough for use in the Cube. $25

CanadaRAM
Jul 17, 2005, 10:43 AM
Where are you?
Where will you ship?
What forms of payment?

Inquiring minds want to know...

louis_sx
Jul 17, 2005, 12:04 PM
oh, sorry. I missed some info, eh?

I'm in central Illinois, about 3 hours south of Chicago near Peoria.

I'll ship US/Canada, though Canada shipping might cost a little extra (since the items are small, I'm guessing 3-4 dollars?)

I can take paypal, money order, whatever. Paypal is preferred, and I don't mind credit cards. Not looking to make a ton of money here; just have some stuff other Mac users might find interesting/useful.

louis_sx
Jul 18, 2005, 12:19 PM
who put the bump in the bump-she-bump-she-bump?