PDA

View Full Version : WWDC 2012 Keynote on Monday, June 11th at 10am Pacific

MacRumors
Jun 9, 2012, 05:13 PM
http://images.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2012/06/09/wwdc-2012-keynote-on-monday-june-11th-at-10am-pacific/)

http://images.macrumors.com/article-new/2012/06/wwdc2012.jpg

Apple's kicking off their 2012 Worldwide Developer's Conference at 10am Pacific on Monday, June 11th. MacRumors will be at the keynote and we will be providing live text/photo coverage of the event here. We will also be issuing Twitter updates through our @MacRumorsLive (http://twitter.com/macrumorslive) account. Separate news stories regarding the event announcements will go out through our @MacRumors (http://twitter.com/macrumors) account.

Apple will not be streaming a live video feed, but does offer the video for download several hours after the event. MacRumors readers interested in a "spoiler-free" environment to wait for the full keynote video to become available can follow (http://www.macrumors.com/2012/06/09/wwdc-2012-spoiler-free-video-stream/) the spoiler free story. A direct link to the official keynote video will be posted there when it becomes available.

Apple is expected to make a number of announcements at the keynote. We already know that both iOS 6 and Mountain Lion will be major focuses of the event. We will be posting a full roundup of all rumors shortly. As always, stay tuned for last-minute leaks and rumors as there is usually activity leading right up to the event.

Photo: Thanks Andrea

Article Link: WWDC 2012 Keynote on Monday, June 11th at 10am Pacific (http://www.macrumors.com/2012/06/09/wwdc-2012-keynote-on-monday-june-11th-at-10am-pacific/)

Worf
Jun 9, 2012, 05:15 PM
This year is going to be one of the most exciting WWDCs in years.

Che Castro
Jun 9, 2012, 05:16 PM
Is this the first time macrumors will be at a keynote

You guys came up

Bako-MacAddict
Jun 9, 2012, 05:16 PM
I agree

Image (http://www.macrumors.com/2012/06/09/wwdc-2012-keynote-on-monday-june-11th-at-10am-pacific/)

Image (http://cdn.macrumors.com/article-new/2012/06/wwdc2012.jpg)

Apple's kicking off their 2012 Worldwide Developer's Conference at 10am Pacific on Monday, June 11th. MacRumors will be at the keynote and we will be providing live text/photo coverage of the event here. We will also be issuing Twitter updates through our @MacRumorsLive (http://twitter.com/macrumorslive) account. Separate news stories regarding the event announcements will go out through our @MacRumors (http://twitter.com/macrumors) account.

Apple will not be streaming a live video feed, but does offer the video for download several hours after the event. MacRumors readers interested in a "spoiler-free" environment to wait for the full keynote video to become available can follow (http://www.macrumors.com/2012/06/09/wwdc-2012-spoiler-free-video-stream/) the spoiler free story. A direct link to the official keynote video will be posted there when it becomes available.

Apple is expected to make a number of announcements at the keynote. We already know that both iOS 6 and Mountain Lion will be major focuses of the event. We will be posting a full roundup of all rumors shortly. As always, stay tuned for last-minute leaks and rumors as there are usually activity leading right up to the event.

Photo: Thanks Andrea

Article Link: WWDC 2012 Keynote on Monday, June 11th at 10am Pacific (http://www.macrumors.com/2012/06/09/wwdc-2012-keynote-on-monday-june-11th-at-10am-pacific/)

This year is going to be one of the most exciting WWDCs in years.

MacBookPro13"
Jun 9, 2012, 05:17 PM
New Macs FTW! :apple:

FNi
Jun 9, 2012, 05:19 PM
Damnit, it would have to clash with the first England Euro 2012 game...

wvanderark
Jun 9, 2012, 05:19 PM
What is the chance that we will see a new iPhone at the event?

rcjh22
Jun 9, 2012, 05:20 PM
Who else is excited?

Xcelerate
Jun 9, 2012, 05:20 PM
Christmas in June!

http://blog.gadgethelpline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Apple-Christmas-List.jpg

Peace
Jun 9, 2012, 05:21 PM

ahh.. so you were online last night eh ? :D

New Mac Pro Tim !

zeemeerman2
Jun 9, 2012, 05:22 PM
It's Disney World for Apple fans.

jgc
Jun 9, 2012, 05:22 PM
I really appreciate that there's a spoiler-free news page so I don't accidentally find out the spoilers from Google when searching for Apple's keynote release after work on Monday.

Cheers.

Mad Mac Maniac
Jun 9, 2012, 05:25 PM
TOO EXCITED!

*mumbles to self* lower expectations, lower expectations....

Why do I always let myself get so excited about these things? It's unnatural.

xAnthony
Jun 9, 2012, 05:26 PM
Excited!

mrat93
Jun 9, 2012, 05:27 PM
I'm a little worried that we won't be seeing too much this year. Last year's keynote was two hours, and this one is set to be 90 minutes. They're gonna need to rush through things to fit in Mountain Lion, iOS 6, AND a new Mac lineup.

MacBookPro13"
Jun 9, 2012, 05:30 PM
Here is to hoping that Phil Schiller will announce that Mountain Lion is going to be a free upgrade to Lion users :)

Liquinn
Jun 9, 2012, 05:31 PM
Here is to hoping that Phil Schiller will announce that Mountain Lion is going to be a free upgrade to Lion users :)
I'm hoping that too. That'd be good. :)

Moonjumper
Jun 9, 2012, 05:32 PM

My plan is to watch the second-half of the match, then read through the first 50 or so minutes of the keynote that will have happened by then. There is usually a lull in the live blogs as the demos don't need much description, so I'll will get to bypass the speed differences.

henry72
Jun 9, 2012, 05:34 PM

Doesn't matter it's free or not, they deserve the money :D
It's not very expensive anyway :)

Anyway, new Macs FTW!

deannnnn
Jun 9, 2012, 05:36 PM
Bring it on! I'm sleeping through Sunday.

mtj111
Jun 9, 2012, 05:37 PM

Very funny.

wvanderark
Jun 9, 2012, 05:37 PM
Any thoughts on a possible new iPhone launch?

MacBookPro13"
Jun 9, 2012, 05:39 PM

Anyway, new Macs FTW!

Oh I know but you know Apple, always trying to knock the price of OSX year by year now it seems. I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I'll pay no matter what though. :apple:

Lone Deranger
Jun 9, 2012, 05:42 PM

Tim Cook is rumoured to release a new Mac for every goal England scores. Your team better get on it!! ;)

JonneyGee
Jun 9, 2012, 05:44 PM
I'm expecting Mountain Lion to be $19. I severely doubt they would make it cost more then Lion, so it wouldn't be more than $29. Similarly, I doubt it would cost less than $9.99. I'm thinking something around $20 makes the most sense.

Xcallibur
Jun 9, 2012, 05:47 PM

Haha, TV on the left and computer on the right for me! Predictions on the score? I'm thinking England 2 - France 1.

----------

Very funny.

I fail to see what is funny.

Nicolas4ever
Jun 9, 2012, 05:48 PM
Can't wait:d

Peter.
Jun 9, 2012, 05:49 PM
Very excited. The redesigned (keeping my fingers crossed!) MBP will be my first Mac.

Mad Mac Maniac
Jun 9, 2012, 05:51 PM
1 Day 18 Hours 9 Minutes Until WWDC 2012 Keynote!!!! :)

bigchrisfgb
Jun 9, 2012, 05:54 PM
Haha, TV on the left and computer on the right for me! Predictions on the score? I'm thinking England 2 - France 1.

----------

I fail to see what is funny.
No chance, I reckon France will beat us 3-1, Wellbeck for England, Benzema x2, and Cabaye for France.

I don't think England will get out of the group stages, still it didn't stop me from buying an England shirt for the Euro's.

Anyway England match then watch the feed afterwards when it's released without keeping an eye on it then have all the surprises shown to me on a recording of the event instead of a live feed. :)

Prove me wrong England.

samac92
Jun 9, 2012, 05:55 PM
I'm a little worried that we won't be seeing too much this year. Last year's keynote was two hours, and this one is set to be 90 minutes. They're gonna need to rush through things to fit in Mountain Lion, iOS 6, AND a new Mac lineup.

Last years was supposed to be 90 minutes as well

Xcallibur
Jun 9, 2012, 05:57 PM
No chance, I reckon France will beat us 3-1, Wellbeck for England, Benzema x2, and Cabaye for France.

I don't think England will get out of the group stages, still it didn't stop me from buying and England shirt for the Euro's.

Anyway England match then watch the feed afterwards when it's released without keeping an eye on it then have all the surprises shown to me on a recording of the event instead of a live feed. :)

Prove me wrong England.

Ohh we will see then! I'm thinking France and Sweden will get knocked out. :P

yanksrock100
Jun 9, 2012, 05:59 PM
I think I'm too excited!
Looking forward to The final Rumor Roundup! I hope macrumors gets it right!:)

FNi
Jun 9, 2012, 06:02 PM
ahh.. so you were online last night eh ? :D

New Mac Pro Tim !
Huh? You've lost me.

olowott
Jun 9, 2012, 06:03 PM
Very Excited to hear what the awesome guys who have taken most of my savings :)from me and will be taking :D my future savings with their awesome brilliance and Cool ideas :cool::apple:

Westside guy
Jun 9, 2012, 06:08 PM
I'll be curious to see which phones will be eligible for iOS 6, and what the new features are.

And, if the rumors are true - it'll be interesting to see what all the hardware updates will be. I'm actually curious about the Airport Express update, even though that will be an afterthought.

The most exciting thing, though, will be learning if the Apple TV really opens up to third party developers. I like my ATV3, but an app store for it could make it a truly AWESOME device!

Fargard
Jun 9, 2012, 06:09 PM
No stream.
And at the same time as England's (and later Sweden's) firs Euro game. Meh :(

Well, going to have to read the summaries later then :o

mrxak
Jun 9, 2012, 06:12 PM
Very excited. I'll be checking back on the site constantly between now and then for any last minute rumors, and of course following the liveblogging all over the net.

I'm all for soccer, but perhaps people should find another topic to discuss the tournament...

Pompiliu
Jun 9, 2012, 06:12 PM
Tim Cook is rumoured to release a new Mac for every goal England scores. Your team better get on it!! ;)
LOL, no! England team sucks, so that means Apple will kill some macs, rather than update them.:cool:

PVisitors
Jun 9, 2012, 06:13 PM
Revise for finals

or

Watch England in Euro 2012 + read the liveblog of WWDC Keynote.

=
Watch England + Keynote.

Oh England to play Carroll up front with Welbeck, Young and Walcott on the wing. Boring defensive hoofball football with using the pace of Welbeck, Young, Walcott to catch France out the counter.

1-0 England. Welbeck goal.

kiwiboi87
Jun 9, 2012, 06:13 PM
I'll be curious to see which phones will be eligible for iOS 6, and what the new features are.
given past years, i think the 3GS will get some but not everything, the 4 and 4s will get everything,
but that depends on what the features are. by the sounds of it, iOS 6 won't be a massive change

The most exciting thing, though, will be learning if the Apple TV really opens up to third party developers. I like my ATV3, but an app store for it could make it a truly AWESOME device!
iv just got a apple tv, and i love it. but i agree some apps will be a nice touch.

duction
Jun 9, 2012, 06:14 PM
Will be waiting for the good news :) so excited!

samac92
Jun 9, 2012, 06:15 PM
Can't people multitask? :p

PresidentScroob
Jun 9, 2012, 06:29 PM
Can't people multitask? :p

Not when WWDC'12 and EUFA are happening the same day. Monday is going to be very unproductive :)

parish
Jun 9, 2012, 06:31 PM

Well, since England have achieved sweet FA since 1966 I'd follow WWDC :)

mikechan1234
Jun 9, 2012, 06:32 PM

I know right? Tv and laptop side by side for me!

ixodes
It's Disney World for Apple fans.
I wouldn't go that far. I've been to every one and after awhile it's just another event.

Years ago before Apple decided they were too good to participate in the annual MacWorld event, those conferences & expo were really enjoyable. Apple had a huge presence and one could really connect with them. Now that was exciting.

WWDC is a work oriented educational event. It will certainly be interesting but I'm not "excited" since other than specifics I know what to expect in terms of meetings and such.

The part I'm most enthusiastic about is seeing old friends that are from all over the globe. Guys I only get to see at WWDC each year.

samac92
Not when WWDC'12 and EUFA are happening the same day. Monday is going to be very unproductive :)

What's EUFA? ;)

I'm going to be turning my internet off and working solidly till 5, then watching the match while reading the liveblog. Nice.

strausd
Jun 9, 2012, 06:36 PM
what is the chance that we will see a new iphone at the event?

any thoughts on a possible new iphone launch?

0%.

CrAkD
Jun 9, 2012, 06:46 PM
Can't flipping wait. im going into work for a few hours tomorrow so i can leave early monday at 1245 grab lunch and get the live blogs loaded up!

flynifr
Jun 9, 2012, 06:48 PM
The GPU In my 07 MacBook Pro died in February, 4 months after the warranty extension program expired on it. I have been waiting for over a year for a new Pro design because I hate the current unibody design, especially the sharp edges around the opening notch on the wrist pad. I have been accessing my MacBook Pro through Remote Desktop from my iPad or my wife's MacBook since the GPU died.

Monday will hopefully be a big announcement finally separating me from a large chunk of money I have been waiting to give to Apple.

brittlewis12
Jun 9, 2012, 06:51 PM
I'm really excited to see the revisions to the Mac lineup, plus iOS 6 should be pretty interesting. What I'm most looking forward to, though, is (hopefully) 3rd party apps on the ATV!

Richdmoore
Jun 9, 2012, 06:55 PM
The GPU In my 07 MacBook Pro died in February, 4 months after the warranty extension program expired on it. I have been waiting for over a year for a new Pro design because I hate the current unibody design, especially the sharp edges around the opening notch on the wrist pad. I have been accessing my MacBook Pro through Remote Desktop from my iPad or my wife's MacBook since the GPU died.

Monday will hopefully be a big announcement finally separating me from a large chunk of money I have been waiting to give to Apple.

Wow, that sounds like a major pain.... I would treat yourself to a new one, case redesign or not after that!

jacob-07
Jun 9, 2012, 07:00 PM
Is it Monday yet?

Menopause
Jun 9, 2012, 07:06 PM
Merry WWDC 2012 from @RetinaiPadWalls on Twitter! :D Download the WWDC Special iPad Retina Display wallpaper pack: http://cl.ly/HGHf. Cheers!

Rocketman
Jun 9, 2012, 07:06 PM
This view of Moscone looks like the retail store cubes. Normally they focus on the front door and the banner resembling the invitation or theme card of an event.

Since it is quite likely we will see a whole bunch of mac news and not much more for a whole year thereafter, this may be a seminal moment in Mac history.

Come Fall will be a seminal moment in Apple history.

Prepare to buy AAPL during July/August 2012.

Rocketman

Big-TDI-Guy
Jun 9, 2012, 07:24 PM
Wow already at 6.xx! It seems at the rate iOS is progressing I wouldn't be that shocked to see iOSX before OSX becomes OSXI. That has the capacity to confound the masses. ;)

blow45
Jun 9, 2012, 08:02 PM
Really looking forward to seeing the keynote on os x...oh wait no one gives a crap about os x at apple these days

----------

Anyway, new Macs FTW!

Yeah for sure, after lion boy do they deserve the money for a service pack with a notes and reminders apps, twitter and growl, sorry android notifications, sorry ios notifications. The only fair price for mountain lion (which btw won't be compatible with macs as "old" as 3 years ago) should be -$29. They ll probably give it free and tout their generosity... If they do charge for it though they ll have reached the point where they are completely shameless...

Glideslope
Jun 9, 2012, 08:06 PM

Never happen. $29.95 from the App Store. :apple:

----------

Wow already at 6.xx! It seems at the rate iOS is progressing I wouldn't be that shocked to see iOSX before OSX becomes OSXI. That has the capacity to confound the masses. ;)

There will never be an OSXI. Eventually everything will be iOS in different configurations. :apple:

Onimusha370
Jun 9, 2012, 08:11 PM
Really looking forward to seeing the keynote on os x...oh wait no one gives a crap about os x at apple these days

----------

Yeah for sure, after lion boy do they deserve the money for a service pack with a notes and reminders apps, twitter and growl, sorry android notifications, sorry ios notifications. The only fair price for mountain lion (which btw won't be compatible with macs as "old" as 3 years ago) should be -$29. They ll probably give it free and tout their generosity... If they do charge for it though they ll have reached the point where they are completely shameless...

what a childish thing to say :)

Reach9
Jun 9, 2012, 08:16 PM

Agreed, I don't think there will be much in this year's WWDC.

I can only imagine what people will do when they mention Facebook integration, but I want to know what they will think if we start seeing "Like" buttons over the Stores (App, Book, iTunes) as 9to5Mac is saying.

Big-TDI-Guy
Jun 9, 2012, 08:17 PM

----------

There will never be an OSXI. Eventually everything will be iOS in different configurations. :apple:

Yuck. Not sure I will survive that... Think if that happens I'll dust off Tiger, and become a Internet-less hermit. That UI just worked for me, everything else I just tolerate. Think this means I'm becoming an old dog...

DCJ001
Jun 9, 2012, 08:19 PM
Come Fall will be a seminal moment in Apple history.

Prepare to buy AAPL during July/August 2012.

Rocketman

You might want to consider buying AAPL Monday, June 11, morning.

It might be your last chance to buy AAPL below $600 per share.

soundguyami
Jun 9, 2012, 08:24 PM
It will be interesting to see how Apple if or will enforce the new no blogging rule for this years Keynote.

highdefw
Jun 9, 2012, 08:25 PM

I bet it will be free. Only makes sense...

ipedro
Jun 9, 2012, 08:26 PM
Fingers crossed for:

Tim Cook: "... and Mountain Lion is available... Today"

blow45
Jun 9, 2012, 08:27 PM

don't be so sure about that, apple want to drastically alter perceptions after lion, and get as many people to the less (well, we ll see about that..) buggy ml, free is not at all inconceivable. If they do manage to sell a service pack to an os bringing the grand total to $60 for an os that has brought virtually nothing to the table, just bugs and unpolished slap on "features" (and rebranded MobileMe) then kudos to them for treating their user base like the sheep that we are and getting away with it.

Like I be said elsewhere apple is the only company in the world who can eff up an antenna design for a phone, deny the problem, after media attention gathers up to the point of being unsurmountable, arrange an event on it, proceed to say we are not perfect, then deny the problem again yet offer cases for said problematic phone (which really has no problem according to them), go on to sell millions of phones, and then redesign the antenna (because there was no problem to begin with...) for the very same phone design. If they can pull this off they can pull anything off.

Supra Mac
Jun 9, 2012, 08:30 PM
I bet it will be free. Only makes sense...

You mean like in Tron, Tim Cook have a son?

blow45
Jun 9, 2012, 08:33 PM
what a childish thing to say :)

When I grow up I ll proudly list all my apple gadgets in my sig one by one and enjoy paying apple twice for what they should have offered first time round.:)

Dr. Stealth
Jun 9, 2012, 08:35 PM
I'm expecting Mountain Lion to be $19. I severely doubt they would make it cost more then Lion, so it wouldn't be more than $29. Similarly, I doubt it would cost less than $9.99. I'm thinking something around $20 makes the most sense.

You youngsters probably don't remember this.....

In the beginning, Apple GAVE away their OS for free. If you wanted the latest OS you could just call apple and they would mail you a floppy or a set of floppies. They did this for free, no handling, no shipping. They did this for years.

:)

dbit
Jun 9, 2012, 08:37 PM
It will be interesting to see how Apple if or will enforce the new no blogging rule for this years Keynote.

As far as I understand the no blogging rule applies to dev sessions, not the keynote.

sulpfiction
Jun 9, 2012, 09:34 PM
I really appreciate that there's a spoiler-free news page so I don't accidentally find out the spoilers from Google when searching for Apple's keynote release after work on Monday.

Cheers.

Yeah, because you need google to find apples keynote:confused:

I have an idea..bypass google and think real hard where apples keynote might be posted.

penajmz
Jun 9, 2012, 09:38 PM
Out of all days I have meetings all day tomorrow!!! :mad:

JayJayAbels
Jun 9, 2012, 09:42 PM
What is the chance that we will see a new iPhone at the event?

The chance is currently estimated between 0% but could rise to as high as 0%.

Just effin' witcha bro. :D

They won't announce it but they WILL hint at it. Maybe toss a teaser out there.

tigress666
Jun 9, 2012, 10:06 PM
Out of all days I have meetings all day tomorrow!!! :mad:

Tomorrow is Sunday... so you're good :D :p

(I suspect you meant Monday and forgot that's not til two days from now).

Jiz
Jun 9, 2012, 10:09 PM
Slimmed down Macbooks and slimmed down iMacs will be featured.

kiwiboi87
Jun 9, 2012, 10:10 PM
You youngsters probably don't remember this.....

In the beginning, Apple GAVE away their OS for free. If you wanted the latest OS you could just call apple and they would mail you a floppy or a set of floppies. They did this for free, no handling, no shipping. They did this for years.

:)

really?
thats crazy!

but to be honest i didn't know about apple till i got my first iPod

i think they will charge for ML, not sure how much.
OSX is very different then iOS,
apple can afford to give iOS away for free, because in most cases people will buy a new iPhone each year, covering the cost for iOS

wheres with macs
people only buy one every few years

jgc
Jun 9, 2012, 10:11 PM

I have an idea..bypass google and think real hard where apples keynote might be posted.

I'm not that dumb. But I feel that if I go to their website, they might have updated product(s) on the front page, thus spoiling it for me. It's doubtful they'd release new hardware and leave the new iPad as the front page.

Nostromo
Jun 9, 2012, 10:27 PM
Thumbs up for the new Mac Pro!

RalfTheDog
Jun 9, 2012, 10:32 PM

England 2 - France 1 - Mac Pro 3 - iMac 0.

----------

New features are overrated. I would prefer OS venders put less effort into new features and more effort into reducing footprints and increasing stability. Lion was a good upgrade.

yanksrock100
Jun 9, 2012, 10:36 PM
Will they have thier final Rumor Roundup posted tonight? Or Sunday?

animatedude
Jun 9, 2012, 10:42 PM
iOS 6 announcement means new iPhone announcement or not necessary?

kiwiboi87
Jun 9, 2012, 11:03 PM
iOS 6 announcement means new iPhone announcement or not necessary?

nope,
means we are a good few months away from a phone announcement,
wouldn't expect one till sep/oct

iOS 6, needs some beta testing first

StyxMaker
Jun 9, 2012, 11:08 PM
Agreed, I don't think there will be much in this year's WWDC.

I can only imagine what people will do when they mention Facebook integration, but I want to know what they will think if we start seeing "Like" buttons over the Stores (App, Book, iTunes) as 9to5Mac is saying.

I already see 'Like' buttons in the iTunes store.

jonnysods
Jun 9, 2012, 11:30 PM
Good times.

lupinglade
Jun 9, 2012, 11:35 PM
Mac Pro is all that matters! :D

bungiefan89
Jun 9, 2012, 11:37 PM
I have no plans to buy any Apple products this year. In fact, with my 2011 iMac, 2009 Macbook, and 4th generation iPod Touch, I can't immagine buying ANYTHING made by apple for at least another 2 if not 3 or 4 years...

...but I'm STILL excited for Monday! :D

kalsta
Jun 10, 2012, 12:07 AM

Cheers.

The guy makes a polite comment thanking MacRumors for the spoiler-free news page and gets down-votes and sarcastic comments. I don't get that.

Add my positive vote for the spoiler-free news page. That's more thoughtful than some TV networks where I've seen the result of a delayed telecast given away in a short news update, right before you get to see the end of the match!

Swordylove
Jun 10, 2012, 01:08 AM
No live coverage? :(

Well it will be 2 in the morning where I live, anyway. So the spoiler-free video will do it awesomely. :cool:

Mr Rogers
Jun 10, 2012, 05:40 AM
It would seem some peeps have neglected to add the new 'new' iPad to this list for updates on monday.

Its all toys for the boys as far as I'm concerned - don't know why they just don't call Mountain Lion iOS6 Pro, for that's what it is!!!

We need some serious macs, we need vastly superior mac mini's, upgraded iMac's and vastly superior Mac Pro's - instead we get iOS6, fine for mobility toys, but of little value to those who want a little more capabilities in their toys.

swagi
Jun 10, 2012, 06:23 AM
really?
thats crazy!

but to be honest i didn't know about apple till i got my first iPod

i think they will charge for ML, not sure how much.
OSX is very different then iOS,
apple can afford to give iOS away for free, because in most cases people will buy a new iPhone each year, covering the cost for iOS

wheres with macs
people only buy one every few years

Well - actually I remember paying 19,- DM (so about 10 bucks) as shipping fee - but boy those were the times with all these paper coupons you received with buying a Mac that entitled you to free upgrades.

Dino F
Jun 10, 2012, 06:49 AM
No live coverage? :(

Well it will be 2 in the morning where I live, anyway. So the spoiler-free video will do it awesomely. :cool:

......not sure if this will be live or not but the following site claims it will have a live feed. http://www.wwdclive.com/#

Swordylove
Jun 10, 2012, 07:05 AM
......not sure if this will be live or not but the following site claims it will have a live feed. http://www.wwdclive.com/#

:eek: Wicked!! I hope it's real (MR should update the article if it is). Thanks for the link!

Still not sure if I'm gonna stay up at 2 in the morning just to see the new iMac (or a big letdown if no new iMac) being presented live. Yeap it's the iMac that I'm most excited about!

Four oF NINE
Jun 10, 2012, 07:51 AM
Sometimes they might spend more time on iOS, but OS X will likely precipitate more product.

sulpfiction
Jun 10, 2012, 08:11 AM
I'm not that dumb. But I feel that if I go to their website, they might have updated product(s) on the front page, thus spoiling it for me. It's doubtful they'd release new hardware and leave the new iPad as the front page.

I got ya..just thought it was funny that u said google was going to spoil it when looking for apples keynote. I understand. Just felt the need to post a sarcastic remark for some reason.

gpzjock
Jun 10, 2012, 08:54 AM

The England squad have visited an orphanage in Poland this week. "It's so sad to see their little faces devoid of joy or hope for the future." said Igor (aged 6). :p

needfx
Jun 10, 2012, 08:56 AM
Even Sauron's eye will be gazing upon Apple on Monday

twoodcc
Jun 10, 2012, 10:25 AM
looking forward to it! and i'll be off work!

Larry-K
Jun 10, 2012, 04:24 PM

I'd pay $100 for a snow leopard downgrade.

crazy4apple
Jun 11, 2012, 02:54 AM
yep for the first time in my apple rumor following lifetime i will go keynote spoiler free :D

WOOHOOO Will still check the rumors right up until the keynote and then its shut off until Tuesday 12th june

highdefw
Jun 11, 2012, 04:07 AM
iOS, OS X, and iCloud will be the big players at the keynote.

I'm betting hardware updates will be ninja-ed in.

gosh idk... usb 3, retina displays, mac pro update? i would want those advertised instead. 8 hours left peoples...

good night

b0ris
Jun 11, 2012, 04:10 AM
deleted

M0esmac
Jun 11, 2012, 04:17 AM
Have anyone seen this? :D

http://applekeynotebingo.appspot.com/

TheSacredSoul
Jun 11, 2012, 04:21 AM
Have anyone seen this? :D

http://applekeynotebingo.appspot.com/

Hahaha, gave me a good laugh.

nburwell
Jun 11, 2012, 07:49 AM

I was thinking the same thing. Although I'll be at work, so it looks like I'll be streaming ESPN Radio for the England match, and have Engadget open in another tab for the KeyNote.

hipnetic
Jun 11, 2012, 08:15 AM
I may be in my car driving (long trip) when this all goes down, and was wondering if anyone knows of any way that I can listen to a live blow-by-blow? I'm usually "tuned into" my browser, hitting refresh every two seconds, on a website or two, but since I'll be in the car, that won't work. I imagine that no one can broadcast by voice from within the conference, but I'm wondering if any site might do something like provide text blow-by-blow info coupled with someone on the outside transcribing that to voice (and adding additional commentary) in a live audio stream.

factoryiphone
Jun 11, 2012, 08:19 AM

I know typical, but based on Euro 2012 games so far I am leaning more towards the WWDC for excitement. But then again you never know how England are going to perform!

inscrewtable
Jun 11, 2012, 02:16 PM

We have a winner!

WG5516
Jun 11, 2012, 03:11 PM
Does anyone have a spoiler free link to the keynote? I know the site usually sends one out via email but I forgot to sign up for it this year.